Wellcare Visa Flex Card Login : member.wellcare.com Registration/Member
Log in to your Flex Card Member Portal to find your plan allowance, balance, and details. Your plan determines the annual dollar amount on your Flex Card.
The Wellcare Flex Card Visa is a prepaid debit card you can use to pay for any dental, vision or hearing, and in some cases, utility, services beyond your plan benefits. The card can be used to cover things like dentures, sunglasses, extra hearing support devices or other qualifying costs that go beyond your plan’s benefits. Please note that the Flex Card does not cover over the counter or grocery expenses.
Your plan determines the annual dollar amount on your Flex Card. This debit card is in addition to the benefits and discounts already available to you. This is not a replacement for existing coverage. Please reference your Explanation of Coverage (EOC) to see your full breakdown of benefits.
Your annual benefit is available to you starting January 1st. If you enroll after January 1, your benefit is available the day your plan coverage begins. You can use the Wellcare Flex Card to cover dental, vision and hearing services at both in-network and out-of-network provider locations. Log in to your Flex Card Member Portal to find your plan allowance, balance, and details.
*If you were a Wellcare member prior to 2022, you may still have the orange Flex Card. In 2022, a new dark blue card was introduced. This card was issued to all new members in 2022.
Also Read : Wellcare Member Login
How to Use the WellCare Flex Card
When you enroll in a plan, you will receive a Wellcare Flex Card in addition to your Member ID card. The card will arrive activated and ready to use. You do not need to create a PIN code. To use, swipe the card to pay for services received at a dental, vision or hearing provider. The transaction will be approved if you are eligible, the card is active, and funds are available.
Know Your Balance
To easily check your balance, log into the Flex Card Member Portal. The Flex Card Member Portal is your one stop shop to view your balance, file a manual claim, or order a new Flex Card.
The available funds on your card can be used to cover out-of-pocket expenses for dental, vision, and hearing services.
Check your balance on your card using the Flex Card Member Portal or by calling the number on the back of your Flex Card to make sure you have sufficient funds in your account to cover an expense. If you do not have the necessary funds to cover an expense, you may be able to charge up to the available balance on your card. The remaining balance will need to be paid out of pocket.
Flex Card Member Portal
Logging in to your Member Portal
- Go to wellcare.lh1ondemand.com. For your first-time login, click the “Get Started” button.
- A ‘User Identification’ box will appear. Follow the onscreen instructions, filling in your first name, last name, zip code, and your Employee ID (Note: This is your Member ID#). Click the ‘Next’ button to continue.
- You have the option to change your username and are required to create a new password. The password must: Have a minimum of 6 characters, contain upper and lowercase letters, and at least one number. Click the Next button to continue. Please keep a safe record of your username and password.
- Select and answer the security questions and click the Submit button to complete the process. For security reasons, you may be asked one of these questions when completing certain account functions or after logging in to your account. Please keep a safe record of your security questions for future reference.
Navigating your Member Portal dashboard
- View Account Balances
- File a Claim (Reimburse Myself button)
- Request a new Flex Card
- View other Account Details
Tools & Support
- Member Forms
- Additional Resources
- Important Account Notifications
If you forget your card, your provider doesn’t accept VISA, or if there were difficulties in swiping your card, you can submit an eligible expense for reimbursement. You can conveniently do this by filing a claim on the Flex Card Member Portal, or mailing a Reimbursement Request Form found under the Tools & Support tab in your online portal.
Claims are processed within 2 business days. Your reimbursement check will be sent to you by mail.