Anthem Benefits Prepaid Card 2023 Nation Benefits Login
Anthem Blue Cross BlueShield has partnered with NationsBenefits to offer you an Over-the-Counter (OTC) benefit with access to hundreds of approved health and wellness items.
AEP 2023 is bringing big changes to how your current & prospective clients access popular benefits like OTC, Healthy Grocery, Flex Accounts, and MORE! Now all their spending allowance-based benefits and funds will be accessible through ONE Benefits Mastercard® Prepaid Card! Your clients will enjoy using a proven and familiar benefits prepaid card they can use as debit or credit (no PIN required). *
This easy-to-use card is automatically loaded with the monthly, quarterly, or annual benefits included in their Medicare Advantage plan. That means they can begin shopping as soon as their plan is effective.
One, integrated call center supports your client’s questions about all of their plan’s spending allowance-based benefits.
*Note – Benefits vary by plan and member eligibility. Members will still have a separate member ID card for their Medicare Advantage plan medical benefits.
How To Use Your Anthem Medicare Advantage Benefits Prepaid Card For Your Over-The-Counter Benefits
Thanks to Anthem BlueCross BlueShield, you receive benefits on many over-the-counter (OTC) health items you use every day. Conveniently shop for OTC products in-store, online, by phone, or by mail.
Where Can I Use My Anthem Benefits Prepaid Card?
Your Anthem Benefits Prepaid Card can be used to purchase eligible OTC items at participating retail stores in-person. You can also order products online, by phone, or by mail exclusively through our OTC partner, NationsBenefits, and get them delivered to your home at no additional cost.
Please note: Your Benefits Prepaid Card is not accepted at online retailers like Walmart.com, but in-store purchases are accepted.
What Does The OTC Benefit Cover?
Your OTC benefit can be used to shop for both brand-name and generic health and wellness products like vitamins, pain relievers, cold medicine, first aid supplies, and more. For more information on what specific items are available to you, log in to your NationsBenefits account.
How Do You Switch To An Anthem Digital ID Card?
Opt in to a digital ID card on the Sydney Health app:-
- Select “More”
- Go to “Profile” under “Personal info”
- Select “Mobile ID cards” under “Communication preferences”
- Select preference and update (On=Digital, Off=Printed cards mailed)
How Do You Use Your Digital Anthem Insurance Card For Appointments?
In addition to being able to bring your Anthem insurance card up on your phone, you can also provide information from your mobile device or computer in one of the following ways:
- Email or fax your digital insurance card information to your healthcare provider.
- Upload your information to a patient portal.
- Upload a digital copy at an online check-in.
What If You Need A Printed Anthem Insurance Card For An Appointment?
Before the appointment, you can print a temporary card.
- Log in to your Anthem account.
- Click on “Customer Care”.
- Select “Print an ID card”.
What If You Lose Your Anthem Insurance Card?
The My Health Records feature in the Anthem Sydney app gives you access to your health data. You can request a new Anthem ID card by calling 800-676-BLUE (2583) or print a new card online. Here’s how:
- Log in to your Anthem account
- Click on “Customer Care”
- Select “Request an ID card” and follow the instructions. Your insurance card will be delivered within 10-14 business days
Have these items handy, then click GetCertified.Anthem.com to get started!
- Last 4 digits of your SSN & Date of Birth
- Your NPN Number
- Company Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Mailing Address
- Start by going to GetCertified.Anthem.com on or after Tuesday, June 28, 2022
- After clicking on the Medicare Certification Center link and signing in, enter access code External-SelfReg (include the hyphen with no extra spaces).
- Once the core Medicare training is completed, be sure to complete Compliance and Product training courses for each product you intend to sell