Ulta Mastercard Login Activate: Login to Pay Bill for Ulta Mastercard by Cash or Phone
Make everyday a 2x points day with your Ultamate Rewards® Mastercard purchase.
You’ll rack up even more points faster on every dollar you spend with the Ultamate Rewards® Mastercard .
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent at Ulta Beauty. That’s double your points!
- 20% off all products and services when you open and use your Ultamate Rewards Mastercard credit card at Ulta Beauty.
- 500 points when you spend $500 in the first 90 days outside of Ulta Beauty.
Ulta Mastercard Login Activate:
The primary cardmember on the account must activate the new Ultamate Rewards® Mastercard online or by phone by calling 1-866-489-3455. Please have your new card and information ready. You’ll also have the opportunity to activate cards for authorized buyers by adding the last four digits of the other cards on the account.
1. Visit the page https://d.comenity.net/activation
2. Now enter the Account Number in the first column.
3. After that enter the Three Digit Security Code written on back side of the card.
4. Now enter the Last Four Digits of SSN.
5. Finally enter the ZIP Code / Postal Code.
6. Click on the Button Activate, the card will be activated.
After you’ve activated your new card please destroy the old one (if you still have it) as it is no longer active or valid.
How do I add my Ul tamate Rewards® Mastercard to Apple Pay on my mobile device?
You can easily add your credit card to Apple Pay by following these steps:
1. Open the Apple Wallet app and select the + symbol in the upper-right corner.
2. Add your Ultamate Rewards® Mastercard by scanning it using your phone’s camera, then follow the device prompts.
3. Open Wallet and access your Ultamate Rewards® Mastercard , or double-tap the power button until your card displays. Hold your phone near the reader screen until a checkmark appears.
Why do I need a verification code to sign in?
If we don’t recognize the device you’re using, we need to confirm your identity before you can access your account. Sometimes we don’t recognize your device because:
- This is the first time you’ve logged into your account
- You’re using a new computer or one you haven’t used before
- You switched to a new internet browser (for instance, switching from Internet Explorer to Chrome)
- You changed your internet browser settings or are using a private browsing mode
- You deleted your cookies or cleared your cache
- You modified your device, its operating system or its software settings
- Your internet provider changed its system settings
- Your IP address may have changed
- We only remember up to 10 device and location combinations