Ration Card Online Check Gujarat : ipds.gujarat.gov.in Online Ration Card List 2020 Gujarat, Online Apply and Status Check: Government of Gujarat, Directorate of Food & Civil Supplies has released the Gujarat Ration Card List through the official website.
Public distribution system has been implemented in the state for the food security of the poor. The Director, Food and Civil Supplies Office under the State of Gujarat, Department of Food and Civil Supplies plays a vital role in making it functional. Monitoring and supervision of regular supply of foodgrains and other commodities on a monthly basis through fair price shops is carried out in coordination with various agencies for the management of public distribution system. In addition, the demand and supply of goods are also controlled and monitored as per the Essential Commodities Act as well as the control orders under it .
Anna Brahm Yojana 2020-21
The Government of Gujarat has introduced this scheme to deal with the coronavirus (COVID-19 ) epidemic in the Anna Brahm Yojana 2020-21 ( Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana ) due to lack of ration card to provide free food grains to the migrant laborers .
The country is currently going through a lockdown due to an outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19 ), so the government has come up with the Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana ( Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana ), which is soon to help all migrant workers living in the state will be implemented. In this article today we will share with you all the important aspects of Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana . In this article, we will also share with you step by step process through which you can take free ration which has been distributed by the Government of Gujarat.
The Gujarat government will launch the Anna Brahma Yojana 2020-21 for migrant laborers from other states stuck during the COVID-19 lockdown in the state . Now in Gujarat's new Anna Brahma Yojana, all non-ration card holder migrant workers will get food grains and other food items absolutely free. This decision has been taken to ensure that no person in the state remains hungry during the nationwide 21-day coronavirus curfew.
The new Anna Brahm Yojana will include workers from other states like Uttar Pradesh (UP), Madhya Pradesh (MP), Bihar, West Bengal, Kerala, Tamil Nadu etc. In short, all those people present in Gujarat who do not have ration card. Ration cards in his name can now get free rations to maintain his livelihood
Card type and procedure
Standards for issuing BPL cards
• The average per capita monthly income of the applicant's family for rural area is Rs. Must be less than Rs. And Rs. Must be less than Rs. (Counting the family of five members)
• The applicant should be a farm laborer.
• The applicant should have less than one acre of land.
• BPL According to the survey, the beneficiaries with a score of 0 to 12 in the list of Rural Development Department who have availed benefits under Indira Awas Yojana or other Awas Yojana should be the beneficiaries of BPL list.
• The applicant must be shifting in the sense of labor to support the family.
Barcoded ration card code
1. APL-1 : Code-1
2. APL-2 : Code-2
3. BPL : Code-2
4. AAY : Code-2
Apply for New Ration Card
Obtain a new barcoded ration card
• Those who do not have any type of ration card at the place of current residence and those who have been residing in the state of Gujarat for a long time but do not have a ration card, can now apply in Form-II if they need a ration card.
• You will need the following details in filling up the form for the new ration card, so keep it handy before filling up the form.
o Example of reduction in name in existing ration card (if any) or in ration card of other district
o Electricity bills
o Incometax PAN card
o Property tax bills of Gram Panchayat / NPA / MPA /
o Driving license
o Telephone mobile bills
o Election Identity Card (All the members who have received the Identity Card)
o Cooking gas passbook
o PNG Last gas consumption bill
o Farmer's ledger or village sample no-4-a
o NREGA job card
o Bank passbook
o Kisan Credit Card
• The details requested in the form such as name, address, caste, name of the other person of the family and their relationship, study, occupation, income and other information should be written in clear and legible letters as per the instructions given. And its relevant evidence will have to be attached.
• If the applicant is living on rent, he / she will have to provide the basis of rent / rent delivery. When the house is owned by him, he has to write the property number and electricity connection number accurately and attach a Xerox of the last bill.
• Customers receiving gas from cooking gas connections and pipelines will have to provide details.
• If the member is above 18 years of age and has an election identity card, his number will have to be written. (This detail is mandatory.)
• If you do not have any type of ration card and have applied for a ration card, you will need to present the identity of the person who currently has a ration card and a photocopy of their signature, election identity card and driving license. Without it you will not be given a new card.
• Family members who are 18 years of age or older will be able to provide fingerprints (biometrics) of both hands, and take a photo of them.
• When you submit the application form for a new ration card, you need to get access to it and save it. You will be able to get a new ration card by submitting this access later.
Gujarat Govt. Initiatives To Tackle COVID-19 Pandemic
There are various initiatives taken by the Gujarat govt. to tackle COVID-19 pandemic:-
• Rs. 1,000 Assistance –
The families of labourers, unorganised workers, construction workers, house-helps in the state would be provided Rs. 1,000 for the month of April.
• Electricity Duty Waiver –
Now CM has announced Rs. 1.50 electricity duty will be charged on consumption of 50 units which was earlier 30 units for BPL families. Fixed charges on electricity bill have been also waived off for month of April for small industries, factories and MSMEs in the states.
• Financial Aid for Gaushalas / Cattle Ponds –
The state govt. of Gujarat has also announced Rs. 30 to 35 crore financial aid for gaushalas and cattle ponds. Under this initiative, Rs. 25 per animal for April 2020 would be provided to all gaushalas and cattle ponds.
• Advance Pension to Old Age / Widow / Disabled –
Gujarat govt. has also allowed advance allowance to pensioners including senior citizens, widows and persons with disabilites.
• Direct Benefit Transfer –
The state govt. has deposited Rs. 221 crore in person’s bank accounts to benefit over 13 lakh people.
• Full Salaries to Employees –
Gujarat govt. also directed small and large businesses and the MSMEs to pay their employee’s salaries and wages to their labourers regularly without any deductions till the entire lockdown period i.e 14 April 2020.
Gujarat govt. has setup 83 relief camps in the state where poor families of migrant labourers and others are getting food and shelter. Many NGOs, organisations and charitable trusts also carries out such work and helps the government in such circumstances.