Amazon Wheel of Fortune Lucky Winners : Amazon India is back with the daily Amazon Quiz where users can answer questions and stand a chance to Win Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay Balance. All you have to do is that just give the right answers to all the 5 questions asked.
Amazon quizzes focus on product trivia and provide the opportunity for customers to Win Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay Balance. The prizes for these quizzes range from free products (including mobile phones and other gadgets) and goodies to Amazon Pay balance.
Amazon Wheel of Fortune Lucky Winners : Live Updates
Q1. The OnePlus 9 Series Cameras are co-developed with ____________
Q2. Which was the first camera on the moon that was used by Neil Armstrong to capture the iconic photos of Man on the moon and the first step on the moon’s surface?
Answer. Hasselblad Data Camera (HDC)
Q3. Which of the below photos were captured by Hasselblad Cameras?
Answer. Both of the above
Q4. Hasselblad is renowned for its accurate and natural color. What is the name of Hasselblad’s color solution?
Answer. Hasselblad Natural Color Solution
Q5. Which camera was used to take the famous blue marble earth shot?
Answer. Hasselblad 500EL
Q6. Hasselblad hosts one of the most prestigious professional photographic competitions, giving acclaimed professionals and aspiring newcomers, the chance to make their mark in the world of photography. What are the awards called?
Answer. Hasselblad Masters
OPPO F19 Pro Series Quiz
Q1: Which is the video feature available in OPPO F19Pro+ 5G?
Answer : All the above
Q2: OPPO F19 Pro+ offer which Smart network connectivity
Answer : Both of the above
Q3: Which is battery feature available in OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G?
Answer : 50W Fast Charge
Q4: How much overall system lag will be reduced by OPPO System Performance Optimizer.
Answer : 18%
Q5: 5 minute charge of OPPO F19 Pro+ with 50W Flash Charge gives you ______ hours of video playback
Answer : 3.5 hours
Samsung Galaxy M12 Quiz Amazon
Q1: What is the Highest Resolution (Mega Pixel) of the main Camera ?
Answer : 48MP
Q2: How many Rear Camera are present in Galaxy M12?
Answer : 4
Q3: What nanometer processor powers Galaxy M12?
Answer : 8nm
Q4: What is the battery Capacity of Galaxy M12?
Answer : 6000mAh
Q5: What is the screen refresh rate of the Samsung Galaxy M12?
Answer : 90Hz
How to Play the Amazon Quiz?
• Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
• Open & Sign In To The Amazon App.
• Go To Home Page & Scroll Down Then You Will See “Amazon Quiz August 15” Banner, Tap On It.
• Now Just Tap On Start Tab To Play The Quiz.
• Make sure to answer by 12 PM as the quiz is not valid after 12 PM today.
Amazon Quiz August 27 Details:
Today’s reward: Rs 50,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon Quiz Answer Today gives you the correct answers to the questions asked in the quiz of Amazon mobile app, the quiz is live every day from 8 am to 12 pm. The quiz is conducted for the promotion of the product, by asking questions the users will get more exposure to the product. This, in fact, will help the brand to get more publicity among the customers. Also, Amazon is giving back to its customers to get the benefit of winning exciting prizes.
Terms And Conditions
• This Daily Quiz Time (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”).
• Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided hereinbelow.
• These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
• To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.