https://www.sabarimala.org : Sabarimala Temple will be opened on October 16th till October 21st for the Ayyappa Devotees for the Thulam Month Pooja. It has been decided to allow maximum of 250 people per day for the Darshan of Lord Ayyappa. You have to follow the Covid Protocol as directed by the State Government.
Sabarimala Virtual Queue Starts on November 1st 2020. More pilgrims may be allowed to Sabarimala.
The High Court has granted permission to allow 5000 pilgrims to the temple from Sunday onwards.
But even after the court order, the police department did not open the virtual queue facility on Saturday night. Hence, 5000 pilgrims would not get the chance to have darshan at the temple
According to reports, online booking will resume once the government takes a decision. At present, 2000 pilgrims are allowed to visit the temple from onday to Friday and 3,000 on Saturday and Sunday.
A maximum of 1000 devotees will be allowed per day during the Mandala Makaravilakku season which starts on November 14th 2020.
Sabarimala Q Online Booking 2020
Booking in the Virtual-Q system in every season started from the first week of October. Pilgrims could book their slots 6 to 8 weeks in advance in the Virtual-Q system. While registering, the pilgrims had to furnish their name, age, address, photograph, details of photo identity card, etc. The date and time of joining the queue could be chosen by the pilgrim according to the availability of hourly slots. Sabarimala Verchual Que : After successful booking, pilgrims had to download and print their coupons. The Virtual-Q Coupon contains the date & time of darshan, name and photograph of the pilgrim, barcode, etc. During the pilgrimage the pilgrims carried these coupons and the photo identity card used for registration.
Steps for Booking Virtual Q Ticket
1. Visit official website https://sabarimalaonline.org/
2. In that go through Login or Register link
3. There are two options appeared in website homepage i.e Member login or Sign Up
4. Devotees who are already register can go through Member login link and then enter User Name and Password to logon to the website.
5. Devotees who are not registered can go through sign up process and provide the required details.
6. Give your First name and last name in the fields; email address, mobile number, ID proof, and ID Number.
7. Type the username and give your address and assign a password for the login page.
8. Successful completion of Sign up process User Name and Password will be generated .
9. Devotee can receive Username and Password through e-mail or registered mobile number.
How to check Sabarimala Darshan Tickets online 2019 – 2020 availability
1. Devotees who are logged to the website “https://sabarimalaonline.org/” can check the ticket availability.
2. After logged on there will be search availability appeared on the screen in that enter number of devotees, month, Time slot preference and then click on search.
Calendar will available with slots.
3. In that select date and time slot. Available time slots appeared on the screen.
4. Go through time slots and book the tickets based on your preferences.
5. Open the Book now option and enter all the devotee details.
6. Devotees has to remember that devotee has to upload their photo
7. Agree the terms and conditions and book the slots.
8. Successful completion of Booking the tickets confirmation message will be available through message.
Sabarimala Tour Packages 2019-2020
During Mandala pooja some of the private Travels and Government transportation like Buses and Trains will be available with special packages. Railways will run special direct trains on those days. Devotees who are visiting to Sabarimala Darshan can get the information nearby your hometowns.
Sabarimala Temple Opening & Closing Dates
The temple will open in only a few days of the year, and every month only six days the temple will be open. From November to January, it is free for devotee’s every day, and this is the time where many visit the temple. In November it begins with Mandala Pooja and ends in January with Makara Jyothi. The temple is open on some special occasions like Onnam, Thulam Pooja, Kanni Monthly Pooja, Monthly poojas like karkkidam, Mdhunam.
Throughout the year in some particular days sabarimala temple will be open. Normally every month 6 days Temple will be open perhaps from November to January 3 months temple will be open every day. In that period of time most of the pilgrims around the world visited to the shrine. Local Festivals Temple will be open. In the November month will be begin with Mandala Pooja and ends in the month of January with Makara Jyothi.