https://www.sabarimala.org : The online booking for Mandala-Makaravilakku at the famous Sabarimala shrine in Kerala has started.
Sabarimala Virtual Queue Started on October 11th 2021. More pilgrims may be allowed to Sabarimala.
The pilgrimage season of Mandala-Makaravilakku begins from November 16 and only 25,000 devotees will be permitted entry daily during the initial days. After a meeting earlier this month to assess the state of Covid-19, chief minister Pinarayi Vijayan decided to allow devotees to enter during pilgrimage season. State ministers from Devasom, transportation, forestry, health, and water resources, as well as the state police chief, were in attendance at the summit.
The meeting also established guidelines for regulating the influx of pilgrims to Sabarimala, including the continuation of the virtual queue system and the restriction of entry to those who have taken two doses of the vaccine or have a negative RT-PCR test result..
Sabarimala Q Online Booking 2020
Booking in the Virtual-Q system in every season started from the first week of October. Pilgrims could book their slots 6 to 8 weeks in advance in the Virtual-Q system. While registering, the pilgrims had to furnish their name, age, address, photograph, details of photo identity card, etc. The date and time of joining the queue could be chosen by the pilgrim according to the availability of hourly slots. Sabarimala Verchual Que : After successful booking, pilgrims had to download and print their coupons. The Virtual-Q Coupon contains the date & time of darshan, name and photograph of the pilgrim, barcode, etc. During the pilgrimage the pilgrims carried these coupons and the photo identity card used for registration.
Steps for Booking Virtual Q Ticket
1. Visit official website https://sabarimalaonline.org/
2. In that go through Login or Register link
3. There are two options appeared in website homepage i.e Member login or Sign Up
4. Devotees who are already register can go through Member login link and then enter User Name and Password to logon to the website.
5. Devotees who are not registered can go through sign up process and provide the required details.
6. Give your First name and last name in the fields; email address, mobile number, ID proof, and ID Number.
7. Type the username and give your address and assign a password for the login page.
8. Successful completion of Sign up process User Name and Password will be generated .
9. Devotee can receive Username and Password through e-mail or registered mobile number.
How to check Sabarimala Darshan Tickets online 2019 – 2020 availability
1. Devotees who are logged to the website “https://sabarimalaonline.org/” can check the ticket availability.
2. After logged on there will be search availability appeared on the screen in that enter number of devotees, month, Time slot preference and then click on search.
Calendar will available with slots.
3. In that select date and time slot. Available time slots appeared on the screen.
4. Go through time slots and book the tickets based on your preferences.
5. Open the Book now option and enter all the devotee details.
6. Devotees has to remember that devotee has to upload their photo
7. Agree the terms and conditions and book the slots.
8. Successful completion of Booking the tickets confirmation message will be available through message.
Sabarimala Tour Packages 2019-2020
During Mandala pooja some of the private Travels and Government transportation like Buses and Trains will be available with special packages. Railways will run special direct trains on those days. Devotees who are visiting to Sabarimala Darshan can get the information nearby your hometowns.
Sabarimala Temple Opening & Closing Dates
The temple will open in only a few days of the year, and every month only six days the temple will be open. From November to January, it is free for devotee’s every day, and this is the time where many visit the temple. In November it begins with Mandala Pooja and ends in January with Makara Jyothi. The temple is open on some special occasions like Onnam, Thulam Pooja, Kanni Monthly Pooja, Monthly poojas like karkkidam, Mdhunam.
Throughout the year in some particular days sabarimala temple will be open. Normally every month 6 days Temple will be open perhaps from November to January 3 months temple will be open every day. In that period of time most of the pilgrims around the world visited to the shrine. Local Festivals Temple will be open. In the November month will be begin with Mandala Pooja and ends in the month of January with Makara Jyothi.