Guruvayur Temple Darshan Online Booking : You can see the Lord Guruvayoorappa through the virtual queue. Up to 600 people who have made advance online bookings will be allowed one day. Visiting hours are from 9.30 am to 1.30 pm. Devotees can visit the Guruvayoor from Tuesday after a break of two and a half months. The Virtual Queue system allows devotees to get the darshan of the Lord. The decision comes in the wake of the announcement of the Covid Lock Down concession.
You can book a Free online darshan through Guruvayur Devaswam website https://guruvayurdevaswom.in/. Bookers will receive a token e-mail containing a QR code that records the allotted time and date.
You should report to the QC Complex in the East Nada 20 minutes before the time allowed with the token number and identification card. Devaswom Minister, Kadakampally Surendran advised Devaswom Chairman K. B Mohan Das, Administrator S. And V. Shishir regarding the online darshan. The wedding ceremonies in Guruvayur have resumed from yesterday.
10. Enter the login details ie username and password.
11. Then on the Top Tab, click on the Free Darshan or Special Darshan.
12. Now you have to enter the Devotee Details like Date, Slot Time.
13. Then you have to enter the Number of Devotees. Devotees should be between 10yrs of age and 65 yrs.
14. Then enter the Total Amount for Special Darshan. No amount for Free Darshan.
15. After entering this you have to enter each Devotee details.
16. Last enter the Confirm button and the slot will be booked.
Please fill the details below. ONLY ONE DARSHAN PER DAY. All information furnished should be accurate. Please bring the original ID proof while coming for Darshan. Use Face Mask. Stay Safe. Keep Social Distancing. Wash Hands with Soap. Those coming within the age limit of 10 to 65 years will only be permitted entry.
The darshan is only allowed in the temple from 9 am to 1 am. Devaswom Minister said that 150 people could get darshan in an hour. However, he said the VIP darshan is not allowed in the temple.