You will have access to everything about Election Commission of India. You can view the latest Press release, Current News, Events, Gallery and much more. You can also track your form application and status of your grievance.
Procedure To Register Online
Please visit Voter Portal (https://voterportal.eci.gov.in) or install voter helpline mobile application and provide the required information for registration.
You can register yourself by visiting the Voter Portal by following the below steps:
Step 5: You need to answer whether you already have a Voter ID or not.
Step 6: Upload one passport size color photo in the space mentioned.
Step 7: Select your age or date of birth and upload the proof of age.
Step 8: Enter your full name, gender, and disability if any(optional).
Step 9: Enter your family member's name and select a relationship type.
Step 10: Enter your address details and upload the proof of residence.
Step 11: Read the declaration.
Step 12: Submit the form.
Step 13: Get the reference number for the submitted application.
How can you check your name in the electoral roll ?
Please follow the below steps to check your name in the electoral roll:
1. Register by entering an email ID
2. Verify your email id by received mail.
3. Create a password for your account.
4. Click on Electoral Search at Homepage
5. Provide Voter ID number or details to search the name.
Forms Available for Making Applications for New Enrollment/Addition/Deletion/Corrections And Address Change
Applications can be made through the following forms:
1. Form for the inclusion of name (New Voter Registration),
2. Form for deletion of the name(Deletion for Voter ID),
3. Form for correction of entries (Correction in Voter ID) and
4. Form for shifting of name within the same constituency (Shifted to other places).
Forms Useful for Registration as Voter/Correction/Change in Address
You can use the following application form using voter portal:
(a) Shifting Residence : You can apply for inclusion of your name in the electoral roll at a new address due to shifting.
(b) For Correction of Entries: You can apply for correction of particulars, if you are need to change anyone of the following:
• Date of Birth
• Name of relative
• Type of relation
(c) For Objection/ Deletion: You can apply for inclusion of another person whose entry is objected or your own name deleted from the electoral roll.
(d) For Overseas Voter Registration: You can apply for inclusion of your name in the electoral roll if you are residing out of the country and don't have the citizenship of another country and you are a resident of India.
1. How to link Aadhaar card to Voter ID?
Ans: At present there is no provision for linking the two cards. However you can submit an Aadhar Card as a document for proof of name and age only.
2. How to ensure all my family members' names are together in the voters list?
Ans: Family members can be tagged together as a group by visiting Voter Portal (URL) or install voter helpline mobile application in your mobile phone.
3. I do not have a ration card. Can I get enrolled without a ration card? What are the other documents which I can show as proof of my residence?
Ans. If an applicant does not have a ration card, he can submit any other proof of residence, listed in the guidelines enclosed with Form 6 such as:
• Bank/Kisan/Post Office current Passbook
• Driving License
• Indian Passport
• Income Tax Return filed/Assessment Order
• Latest Rental Agreement
• Latest Water/Telephone/Electricity/Gas Connection Bill
• Postal department's posts received/delivered in the applicant's name at the given address
• Homeless /Others
4. How can I search/know whether my name is enrolled in the voter's list?
Ans: kindly log in to the Voter Portal and click on the "Search in Electoral Roll". Here you can search the name in an electoral roll using voter ID number or details of the voter. Or the user can also search their name in Voter Helpline application by Voter ID number or name.