TTD Online Bookings : The Special Entry Darshan (Seeghra Darshanam) Rs.300/- is introduced on 21-Sep-2009 to provide quick Darshan to the Pilgrims. The cost of the Ticket is Rs.300/- per pilgrim with Single Laddu free of cost and booking is open round the clock. The Advance Booking of Special Entry Darshan is introduced w.e.f. 27.August.2014.
Pilgrims can book Special Entry Darshan tickets for the current day 3 hours prior to Darshan Slot subject to availability of Quota. Pilgrims can make eHundi Offering while booking Darshan tickets.
Details Needed for Booking Tirumala Tirupati Darshan
You should have the following details before proceeding for booking online .
a. Your PAN Card, Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card
b. Digital Photo or Photo Scanned into the computer
c. List of People visiting the temple along with you and their ID Card Numbers
2. You have to click the sign up button if you do not have an account
3. You have to enter your name, full address, ID Proof type, ID Number, desired username and password and to upload your digital photo.
4. Once you signed up you will get an email verification link in your email address.
5. Just click the verification link and you will get registered.
6. Then you should login with username and password
7. Next you will enter the page with all your details like your name, phone number, your ID card Number.
8. Please click the Master list and add each visitor name, age, gender and ID number
9. After adding each name click save button and it will be save to your master list
Steps for Booking Special Entry Darshan in Tirumala Tirupati
TTD Online Bookings
1. Login with your username and password
2. From there, you have to click Special Entry Darshan, then click the date of your Darshan, No of Persons
3. Select the date for Special Entry Darshan
4. Then it will show the Maximum Seats availability
5. Click on the time to visit, No of Persons and additional Laddus Needed.
6. Click booking for self if you are visiting along with them or else click booking for others if you are not accompanying them.
7. Last Click the Continue Button and you will go Pilgrim Details Page.
8. Just Confirm the information is correct and then click Continue.
9. Now Select the Payment Gateway and pay the required amount.
10. You will get a PDF page after payment which contains all the details of the visitors.
11. Just take the printout and submit at the entrance for verification during your Visit.
Always bring the ID card of all the visitors entering the temple. It is a must. Without ID Cards they won't allow any one to enter the temple.
On any day the arjitha sevas that are performed to the presiding deity of Lord Venkateswara commences with Suprabatham, followed by Thomala , Archana and finally concludes with the Ekanthaseva (not open to pilgrims). However after archana some arjitha sevas are also performed to the processional deity of Lord Venkateswara, also popularly known as “Malayappa Swamy” includes, Kalyanotsavam, Arjita Brahmotsavam, Dolotsavam, Vasantotsavam and Sahasra Deepalankara seva.
o Thomala Seva
o Ekantha Seva
Places To Visit Around Tirumala
Besides the sacred Vaishnavite iconic temple of Lord Sri Venkateswara Swamy which is a marvel and a masterpiece of Dravidian architecture, there are many other places to visit and things to admire on the Tirumala hills. Some of the must visit places in Tirumala are Swami Pushkarini, Sri Bhu Varaha Swamy temple, Sri Hathiramjee Mutt, Sri Bedi Anjaneya Swamy temple, Srivari Sikhara Darshanam, Sila Thoranam, Dharmagiri, Narayangiri, Papavinasanam, Akasa Ganga water falls, Temple Museum, Asthana Mandapams and Gogarbham Gardens.
There are several teerthams in Tirumala, some of them are Pandava Teertham, Kumaradhara Teertham, Tumbhuru Teertham, Ramakrishna Teertham, Chakra Teertham, Vaikuntha Teertham, Sesha Teertham, Sitamma Teertham, Pasupu Teertham, Jupali Teertham, Sanaka Sanandana Teertham. Important festivals that are held at the teerthams are -Kumaradhara Magha Pournami, Ramakrishna Pushya Pournami Tumbhuru Phalguna Pournami, Chakra Karthika Masa – Ksheerabdhi Dwadasi.