https //cowin.gov.in Certificate Download : The Centre on Sunday said Co-WIN, an online platform for monitoring COVID-19 vaccine delivery, shall form the foundation for the anti-coronavirus inoculation drive which shall be citizen-centric so that the vaccine is available anytime and anywhere.
India will launch its COVID-19 vaccination drive from January 16 in what Prime Minister Narendra Modi has called the world's largest inoculation programme with priority to be given to nearly three crore healthcare and frontline workers.
https //cowin.gov.in Certificate Download : Live Updates
How to Register or Download the Vaccine Certificate
3. You will receive a 6 digit OTP to your Mobile Number.
4. After entering the OTP you will go to next page where there will be your Certificate.
5. Click the Certificate to Download it.
6. Now keep it for your future uses.
How it Works
1. Register to get vaccine
Register using your Mobile no. or Aadhaar no. or any other Identity docs.
Visit the Vaccination centre on scheduled date and time and get Vaccination done
Upon each vaccination event get vaccination certificate
Since Co-WIN has now been integrated with Aarogya Setu, it will mean that irrespective of the healthcare provider they use to get the Covid-19 jab, they will be saved from wading through the maze of various apps and interfaces.
According to senior officials, for the government this will mean that the Co-WIN platform that it set up can continue to be used to track beneficiary and vaccine information and ensure there is no duplication and therefore no leakages or misuse. It will also streamline the crucial process of issuing vaccination certificates that could come in handy for travel, seeking employment or returning to offices.
Procedure to Download Co-Win Mobile App & Download Link
Let us see the online procedure to download the Co-Win Mobile App.
• The user should first visit the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
• After downloading the application, the applicants should upload their photo identity documents for the self-registration process.
• Upload government photo identity or do an Aadhaar authentication.
• The authentication can happen in various ways, such as biometrics, OTP, or demographics.
• After getting registered, the applicant will get the date and time for vaccination.
• The system then sends a reminder SMS to reach the allotted date and time for vaccination.