Easter Wishes in Kannada : Happy Easter 2021 Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status, Messages, GIF Pics, Photos: This year, Easter Sunday falls on April 4. Easter comes at such a hopeful time of year, and that optimism is a great feeling to share in a card or note to someone you care about.
Easter always falls on a Sunday. Many churches will offer worship services on Good Friday (the Friday just before Easter) along with one or more services on Easter Sunday itself.
Easter Wishes in Kannada
1. ಈಸ್ಟರ್ ಹೊಸ ಭರವಸೆ ನೀಡುತ್ತದೆ; ಅದು ನಮ್ಮ ಹೃದಯದಲ್ಲಿ ಶಾಶ್ವತವಾಗಿ ಉಳಿಯಲಿ. ನಿಮಗೆ ಮತ್ತು ನಿಮ್ಮ ಕುಟುಂಬಕ್ಕೆ ಈಸ್ಟರ್ ಶುಭಾಶಯಗಳು.
2. ಈಸ್ಟರ್ ನಮಗೆ ದೇವರ ಮೇಲೆ ಎಂದಿಗೂ ಮುಗಿಯದ ಪ್ರೀತಿಯನ್ನು ನೆನಪಿಸುತ್ತದೆ. ದೇವರ ಅನಂತ ಆಶೀರ್ವಾದಕ್ಕಾಗಿ ನಾವೆಲ್ಲರೂ ಒಟ್ಟಾಗಿ ಸ್ತುತಿಸಿ ಪೂಜಿಸೋಣ. ಈಸ್ಟರ್ ಹಬ್ಬದ ಶುಭಾಶಯಗಳು.
3. ಈಸ್ಟರ್ ಸಂತೋಷದಾಯಕವಾಗಲಿ. ನಾವು ಏರಿದ ಕ್ರಿಸ್ತನಿಗೆ ಅರ್ಹರಾಗಲು ನಮ್ಮನ್ನು ಸಿದ್ಧಪಡಿಸಿಕೊಳ್ಳೋಣ. ಈಸ್ಟರ್ ಹಬ್ಬದ ಶುಭಾಶಯಗಳು.
4. “Easter brings happiness for everyone and laughs for all….. Wishing you an Easter full of lots of laugh and beautiful memories.”
5. “Easter is all about sharing happiness, sharing jokes and may be sharing some of your chocolates…. Have a Happy Easter.”
6. “Wishing you more and more chocolates and lots of jokes to tickle your funny bone…. Happy Easter to you funny bunny!!!”
7. “Easter is here and let us not fear but there is only bunny and not a bear!!!”
8. “Make it a happy Easter because you got to follow the bunny because he has all the chocolates you want.”
Easter Messages of Gratitude
• “Feeling so grateful for Easter and springtime and you.”
• “Thank you for being a blessing in my life at Easter and all year through.”
• “This time of year always gets me thinking of you and how lucky I am to call you my friend. I appreciate you.”
• “Easter just felt like a good time to remind you how thankful I am for each of you!”
• “Sending bright Easter wishes, with love and gratitude.”
• “Thanks for being a ray of spring sunshine at Easter and always!”
• Un ejemplo en español: “En Pascua y siempre, doy gracias por tenerte en mi vida.”
• “Missing you at Easter but holding you close in my thoughts.”
• “I wish we could be together for Easter, but please know I’ll be thinking of you…and eating enough chocolate for both of us!”
• “Remembering so many happy Easters we’ve shared and looking forward to catching up when we see each other next month”
• “I’ll miss seeing you at Easter, but it makes me happy knowing you’re where you need to be right now.”
• “Happy Easter from across the miles! I hope our bunny trails connect soon.”
• “Thinking of you at Easter and sending lots of love from afar!”
Happy Easter Images 2021
Why We Celebrate Easter
Easter is the most important feast day on the Christian calendar.
Regularly observed from the earliest days of the Church, Easter celebrates Christ’s resurrection from the dead, following crucifixion. It marks the end of Holy Week, the end of Lent, and the last day of the Easter Triduum (starting from the evening of Maundy Thursday, through Good Friday, Holy Saturday, and Easter Sunday), as well as the beginning of the Easter season of the liturgical year. The resurrection represents the triumph of good over evil, sin, death, and the physical body.
What Is Passover
Passover (Pesach) commemorates the emancipation of the Israelites from slavery in ancient Egypt. Pesach is observed by avoiding leaven, and highlighted by the Seder meals that include four cups of wine, eating matzah and bitter herbs, and retelling the story of the Exodus. In Hebrew it is known as Pesach (which means “to pass over”), because G‑d passed over the Jewish homes when killing the Egyptian firstborn on the very first Passover eve.