https //prexamblr.vtu.ac.in :
The Visvesvaraya Technological University has begun the process of filling out the VTU exam application form 2021 for 3rd semester students on March 02, 2021. All UG and PG candidates must submit their online application forms using the VTU PREXAM portal (prexam.vtu.ac.in). Candidates have until March 8, 2021 to submit their VTU exam forms without incurring any late penalties.
According to a VTU official announcement dated March 1, 2021;
- The application period for the third semester test begins on March 2, 2021, and ends on March 8, 2021.
- From March 2, students can get their login passwords from their colleges.
- The printing of third-semester hall tickets begins on March 10.
- The timetable for the third semester has also been updated, which you can find here.
The odd semester (1st, 3rd, 5th, and 7th sem) examinations for undergraduate engineering and postgraduate degrees will be held in January/February/March 2021 at Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU). The timetable for the next tests has already been released, and the application process has begun.
VTU Exam Application Form 2021 Date
|Activity (3rd semester)||Date|
|Application form starting date||March 02, 2021|
|Application form submission last date without penalty||March 08, 2021|
|Application form submission with late fees of Rs 500/-||—|
|Hall Ticket release date||March 10, 2021|
|University fees payment last date||March 15, 2021|
Submission of the VTU Application Form
VTU test forms will be submitted online through its PREXAM portal, according to Visvesvaraya Technological University.
During the August/September 2020 examinations, students have already submitted their User IDs and passwords for logging into the VTU PREXAM student portal. Students can also get their login information from their colleges. If a student forgets his or her login information, the USN is his or her User ID, and passwords can be retrieved from the institution.
How to fill the exam application form:
- Visit the VTU PREXAM portal www.prexam.vtu.ac.in
- Select the course type UG/PG/P.hD whichever applicable to you
- Now click on the notice titled “Exam Application Form”
- On the next page (https://prexam.vtu.ac.in/VTUPrexamJan21/index.php), Sign in to VTU Prexam by clicking on “Student” tab
- Sign in to VTU Student portal by entering your University Seat Number (USN) and password.
- Start filling the application form by entering required information and complete submission by paying exam fees.
Students need to make sure that information provided in the application form is correct as the VTU will not provide re-correction facility.
VTU PREXAM application form 2021 link:
As per the official notice, the students can submit their application form on following websites:
- prexam.vtu.ac.in– main exam form student portal
- prexamblr.vtu.ac.in– Prexam BLR A-M colleges site
- prexamblr1.vtu.ac.in– Prexam BLR N-Z colleges site