Examples of Persuasive Speech Topics
Published on Aug 23, 2021
Top Examples of Persuasive Speech Topics
1) What you should wear for your next date/ job interview
2) School cafeterias should be transformed into food courts with fast food companies supplying meals
3) Animal rights
4) I can make you thin
5) Princess Diana - a cover up?
6) Why the death penalty should be abolished
7) Internet - the death of the newspaper?
8) Can we eradicate AIDS in Africa?
9) Is Broadband economic in rural areas?
10) What good is keep fit?
11) Sex, drugs and rock and roll - good fun or a major health hazard?
12) Getting to the top of the waiting list
13) Road congestion charging - the way of the future?
14) Dogs - wolves in the living room or man's best friend?
15) 7 easy ways to simplify your life?
16) The five day detox
17) The need for gun control
18) The Loch Ness monster really does exist
19) Creative thinking
20) Has the DaVinci code just been made up?
21) Is Broadband economic in rural areas?
23) Creative thinking
24) Vote for me
25) Why there should be a United States of Europe
26) An easy way to give up smoking
27) Why prostitution should be legalized
28) The dangers of taking illegal steroids
29) How we can get more people to vote?
30) Why the death penalty should be abolished in the United States
31) Why we should not consume genetically modified crops?
32) Should religious clothes be banned in schools?
33) The war in Iraq - was it justified?
34) Famous lives
35) The greatest American./ Briton/ French Person/ Scientist/ Discoverer/ Adventurer of all time
36) Scott of the Antarctic - hero or failure?
37) How to pay off your credit card
38) Avoiding drinking or drunk driving
39) Why we should abolish school uniform
40) Global Warming - What we can do about it
41) Students should be required to wear school uniforms.
42) Schools should shift from a nine month school year to year-round schooling.
43) It should be mandatory that no teacher assign homework over the weekend.
44) Video cameras should be put into all classrooms to record student and teacher interactions at all times.
45) School should begin later in the morning and end later in the day.
46) Foreign Language should not be mandatory.
47) Armed police guards and metal detectors should be installed in every school.
More Sppech or Essay Topics:
MBA GD Topics| Current Topics for GD,
Motivational Speech Topics 2016,
New| Good |Latest| Simple Research Essay Topics,
Non Technical Topics for Presentation,
Paper Presentation Topics for IT,
Persuasive Essay Topics 2016,
Persuasive Informative Speech Topics,
Persuasive Presentation Topics,
Persuasive Speech Ideas| Persuasion Speech Topics,
Persuasive Topics for a Speech,
PPT Presentation Topics 2016,
Presentation Ideas 2016,
Presentation Ideas for Powerpoint,
Presentation Speech Topics 2016,
Presentation Topics 2016
Which Function Helps in Place Utility,
Marketing is a Process which aims at,
Demographic Segmentation Divides the Market By,
Which Function Gives Time Utility,
Markup Pricing is also called as,
PLC Full Form,
DRP stands for,
Reverse logistics is required because,
Distribution requirements planning is a system for,
The major decision areas in supply chain management are,
VMI stands for,
Logistics is the part of supply chain involved with the forward and reverse flow of,
The Purpose of Supply Chain Management is,
Which of the Following Retailers Deal in Single Line Stores
Sales Promotion Includes Those Sales Activities That Supplement Both,
What Makes International Trade Easier,
Lifestyle Personality Attitude Are Grouped Under,
Identify the Stage of Product Life Cycle in Which Sales Are at Peak,
The Movement of Goods All over the Country is classified as Which Market,
Which of the Following is an Implicit Product Characteristics,
Consumer Protection Laws Protect,
The Living Activating Factor in the Market is the,
Mega Version of Multi Format Stores is known as,
Which of the Following Marketing Mix Element Generates Revenue,
Bread and Milk are which kind of Products,
Which of the product is in the decline stage of PLC,
The Promotion P of Marketing is also known as,
A Consumer Contest is an example of