Q1: Which country recently became the first country in the world to receive vaccines under the UN-backed Covax scheme?
Answer : Ghana
Q2: Rashtra Pratham - 82 varshon ki Swarnim Gatha' is a recently released book chronicling the history of which force?
Answer : CRPF
Q3: Elizabeth Ann is a clone of which endangered animal, created by scientists in the US?
Answer : Black-footed ferret
Q4: Which of these dishes found in the iconic Paradise restaurant contains this fruit as the central ingredient?
Answer : Qubani ka Meetha
Q5: When this letter was sent to Harry Potter, which family used to stay at the address mentioned in this letter?
Answer : Dursleys
Amazon Good Friday Quiz Answers
Q1. In German speaking countries, Good Friday is often referred to as Karfreitag which means what in German?
Answer. Mourning Friday
Q2. The story of Jesus’ last days is known by which of these names, that would remind you of a movie directed by Mel Gibson?
Answer. The passion of Christ
Q3. Some church services on Good Friday, conclude with the bell tolling how many times in succession to represent each year of Jesus’ life?
Q4. In Bermuda, locals celebrate Good Friday by doing something which symbolizes Christ’s ascension to heaven. What are we talking about?
Answer. Flying Kites
Q5. On Good Friday in Bensheim there is a large procession, one of the biggest in the world. In which country is Bensheim located?
Q6. In Ireland, for 90 years establishments were barred from selling what on Good Friday, till the ban was lifted in 2018?
Amazon Gift Finder Quiz Answers
Q1: Where on Amazon.in can you find the best gift ideas?
Answer : Amazon Gift Finder
Q2: How can I find Gift finder on Amazon?
Answer : Option 1 & 2
Q3: Can Amazon gift wrap my orders?
Answer : Yes, but only if it is fulfilled by Amazon
Q4: How can I choose gift wrap option on Amazon?
Answer : Option 1 & 2
Q5: What digital gifts are available at Amazon?
Answer : Option 1 & 2
Kids Carnival Quiz March 2021
Q1: Which of the following are benefits of the Amazon Family program?
Answer : All of these
Q2: You can visit amazon.in/family and provide date of birth of your kid to join the program.
Answer : TRUE
Q3: Amazon Family Kids Carnival offers discounts up to ____ on baby products, toys, sports, kids apparel, books, school supplies & more .
Answer : 60%
Q4: The Amazon Family Kids Carnival would take place from 16th March to which date?
Answer : 21st March
How to Play the Amazon Quiz?
• Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
• Open & Sign In To The Amazon App.
• Go To Home Page & Scroll Down Then You Will See “Amazon Quiz August 15” Banner, Tap On It.
• Now Just Tap On Start Tab To Play The Quiz.
• Make sure to answer by 12 PM as the quiz is not valid after 12 PM today.
Amazon Quiz August 27 Details:
Today’s reward: Rs 50,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon Quiz Answer Today gives you the correct answers to the questions asked in the quiz of Amazon mobile app, the quiz is live every day from 8 am to 12 pm. The quiz is conducted for the promotion of the product, by asking questions the users will get more exposure to the product. This, in fact, will help the brand to get more publicity among the customers. Also, Amazon is giving back to its customers to get the benefit of winning exciting prizes.
Terms And Conditions
• This Daily Quiz Time (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”).
• Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided hereinbelow.
• These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
• To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.