Spectrum Net Mobile Activate : Activate your Spectrum Mobile Modem Online
To activate your Spectrum Mobile, login into https://www.spectrum.net/activatio and sign in to your account using your primary Spectrum username and password. On your Activation Dashboard, locate the device that you want to activate.
Before attempting to activate your receiver, please leave it powered on and connected to the cable outlet for 15 minutes.
After you’ve connected your receiver to your TV, you’ll need to activate it to complete the installation. If you’re using more than one receiver, please connect each one to a TV before activating. All of your receivers will be activated at the same time.
When you bring your own device, you’ll first need to activate it on the Spectrum Mobile network. Follow the steps below to activate using your online dashboard.
To get started:
- Unlock your device from your previous carrier
- Be sure to use the Spectrum Mobile SIM card provided to you
- Backup your device to confirm your data is saved
- Install the latest software on your device. You’ll find the latest software version in your device settings
- Create a Spectrum username and password if you haven’t done so already.
To activate your device:
- Power your device ON.
- Keep the previous carrier SIM card in your device.
- From a separate computer or device, visit the activation dashboard and sign in to your account using your primary Spectrum username and password.
- On your Activation Dashboard, locate the device that you want to activate.
- Select Get a New Phone Number or Keep My Phone Number. If you’re transferring your phone number, enter your account details from your previous carrier.
- Select Start Activation, and then follow the steps to activate your new device.
- When you see Activation Complete, your device is ready for setup.
- Turn your device OFF.
- Remove the previous carrier SIM card from your device, and then insert the new Spectrum Mobile SIM card.
- Turn your device back ON.
- Watch for a confirmation email when your device has been successfully activated.
You’ll need to enter your account number or the phone number listed on your Spectrum account to begin the activation process.
- Activate your receiver online.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to start watching TV.
How to Self-Install a Modem on the Spectrum Network
- Activate a Spectrum modem for new Internet service.
- Activate a Spectrum modem as a replacement for an existing modem.
- Activate your own modem.
Before You Begin
Make sure you have the following equipment. If you use a Spectrum modem, the following items are included in your self-installation kit:
- Coaxial cable
- Ethernet cable
- Power cord
Step 1: Connect Modem
- Connect one end of the coax cable to a cable wall outlet, and then connect the other end to the modem
- Connect the power cord to the modem, and then plug the other end into an electrical outlet.
- Note: If you’re replacing an existing modem, unplug the old modem from the electrical outlet, and then simply move the coax cable from the old modem to the new modem. Then, connect the new modem to the electrical outlet.
- Wait for the Online status light on the front of the modem to turn from flashing to solid. This usually takes about two to five minutes, but may take up to 20 minutes if your modem needs a firmware update. When the status light turns solid, you’ll know your modem is updated and connected.
Step 2: Connect Modem to Computer or WiFi Router.
Connect the Ethernet cable to the modem and then connect the other end to your computer or the Internet port on the back of your router.
Step 3: Activate Modem Online
Visit spectrum.net/selfinstall from your smartphone or computer and follow the instructions.