Smarty Activate SIM : http://smarty.co.uk/activate Login SIM
Switch mobile providers without any hassle.
All mobile customers can leave their current mobile provider by sending a simple, free text message.
We’ll give you all the info you need to for a smooth switch. If there is a delay, and it is our fault, you can contact us at email@example.com to claim compensation.
The easiest way to do this is via the SMARTY App.
Activating my Smarty SIM
1. If you have a bonus or spare SMARTY SIM, purchased in a shop, other retailer or our App, go to smarty.co.uk/activate and tap “Let’s get started” to sign up and activate your SIM instead.
2. Activation should happen in just a few minutes, but could take up to 2 hours.
3. We’ll send you an email and a text to your SMARTY SIM when your SIM is activated.
4. SMARTY will automatically get a brand new SMARTY number when you join. You can start using this number as soon as you activate.
5. You can also activate your SIM and manage your account using our new SMARTY App!
Having issues activating your SIM?
Restart your device first of all, to refresh and make sure SIM services are up and running.
Make sure that your phone is unlocked.
If it’s been more than 2 hours and you’re still having issues, contact a member of our support team via webchat who can help get this sorted for you.
Transferring my number
If you’d like to join SMARTY or have already joined, follow these 3 easy steps to transfer your existing phone number:
Request a PAC in 60 seconds
Activate your SIM in minutes (If you haven’t already)
Enter your PAC to start your transfer
1. Request a PAC in 60 seconds
Simply text ‘PAC’ to 65075 along with your DOB (DDMMYY) for free.
For example, PAC 010198
Make sure you’re texting from the SIM that currently holds the phone number you’d like to keep.
You’ll be sent a PAC within 60 seconds.
Your provider’s reply must also include important information about any early termination charges or pay-as-you-go credit balances.
2. Activate my SIM
Activation should happen in just a few minutes but could take up to 2 hours.
We’ll send you an email when your SIM is activated, but you can start step 3 while you wait.
3. Enter your PAC to start your transfer
In your dashboard, click:
Menu > Your phone number > Enter my PAC or STAC code
You’ll need to enter your PAC and the number you wish to transfer to us.