https //zoom.us Login : Join Zoom Using a Meeting ID | Quick Tips for Using Zoom
Zoom is a real-time web conferencing application much like Skype. Zoom can be downloaded and installed easily, and is available on Windows, PC, iOS, Android and Blackberry devices. This rest of this guide help will get you started using Zoom.
Download & Install Zoom
Zoom Quick Start
Click the appropriate link to download Zoom on your device.
• Windows & Mac : http://zoom.us/download (download the Zoom Client for Meetings)
Join a Meeting
Join Using a Link
If you were sent a link to join a Zoom meeting, or if you found it posted online, just click the link and follow the on-screen instructions to join the meeting
Join Using a Meeting ID
You can use a 9, 10 or 11 digit meeting ID to join a meeting.
1. Go to chkd.zoom.us
2. Click the Join button.
3. Enter your 9 or 10 digit Meeting ID and Your Name.
4. Click Join
5. Or go to your Zoom app and click on the JOIN a Meeting button
6. Enter the meeting number and click Join
Quick Tips for Using Zoom
• If you are using an external camera and/or microphone be sure to plug them in before opening the Zoom application. We recommend using a headset if possible.
• Only 1 microphone and speaker system should be active per physical location. Otherwise the 2 systems may cause a loud screeching sound.
Zoom User Interface
Take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Zoom user interface.
1. Mute or unmute your microphone
2. Start or stop your video feed
3. Invite participants to the meeting
4. Manage or view a list of meeting participants
5. Share your screen
6. Open the Chat window
7. Record the meeting
8. Leave the meeting
9. Video Area
Zoom on a Mobile Device
Using a mobile device, after downloading the app, launch the Zoom app
You may want to create an account if this is a recurring meeting. If so, sign in.
Any scheduled meetings will appear on this page, if you logged into your account. Simply click on the link and be placed in the meeting. If no meeting appears on the page, you may join by clicking on the “Join” link on the top menu bar and manually entering the meeting number .
Once connected, you will be in a HIPAA secure Zoom session
For more detailed support documentation visit the Zoom support website: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us