In the academic year 2021-22, students who belong to Scheduled Castes and Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Vimukt Jati and Nomedic Tribes and Special Backward Classes (SC, ST, OBC, VJ-A, NT-B, C, D, SBC & Other Category) Students who are admitted to the college from other Category are required to submit online application for scholarship or freeship in the prescribed format.
Also, apply for this online scholarship or freeship application for all other students who are interested in applying for other categories.
(for SC, ST, OBC, VJ, NT-A, B, C, D , SBC & EWS Categories and Other Categories) Online filling of scholarship forms has started from December 3rd, 2020 on this website.
However, please note that eligible students must apply for a scholarship or freeship online. Students whose scholarship application for 2019-20 is incomplete or who is logged in for correction should re-apply and submit the scholarship application along with all necessary documents to the college office.
1. Students must have Aadhar card while filling online application form. The Aadhaar card is required to have a mobile number and student bank account link.
2. When filling the online application, OTP will be verified on the mobile linked to the Aadhaar card.
3. To fill the following scholarship / freeship application, the student must login to the website https://mahadbtmahait.gov.in and fill out the six tabs in his profile (Personal Information, Address Information, Other Information, Current Course, Past Qualification, and Hostel Details).
4. The name and signature of the student and guardian are required on the last page on the full filled scholarship / freeship application.
5. There are 3 types of scholarships offered on the online website, of which the student has to select the applicable scholarship option and fill out the scholarship application form. E.g.
1) For SC Scholarship / Freeship: In the Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance
a) Government of India Post-Matric Scholarship (Scholarship)
b) Post-Matric Tuition Fee and Examination Fee (Freeship)
2) For VJNT, OBC and SBC Scholarship / Freeship: VJNT, OBC and SBC in the Welfare Department
a) Post-Matric Scholarship to VJNT Students (Scholarship)
b) Post-Matric Scholarship to OBC Students (Scholarship)
c) Post-Matric Scholarship to SBC Students (Scholarship)
d)Tuition Fee and Examination Fees to VJNT Students (Freeship)
e) Tuition Fee and Examination Fees to OBC Students (Freeship)
f) Tuition Fee and Examination Fees to SBC Students (Freeship)
3) For ST Scholarship / Freeship: – In the Tribal Development Department
a) Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme (Government of India) (Scholarship)
b) Tuition Fee & Exam Fee for Tribal Students (Freeship)
4) For EWS/EBC Scholarship: – In the Director of Higher Education
a) Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulk Shishyavrutti scheme
All the original Documents required for the scholarship and freeship should be uploaded by the student while filling up the online application form.
1. Caste certificate
2. Income Certificate (Provided by Tehsildar)
3. Domicile Certificate
4. Marksheet Xerox (10th, 12th, F.Y.B.Com, S.Y.B.Com,T.Y.B.Com, M.Com. Part-1)
5. Aadhar Card 6. Student’s School Leaving Certificate
7. Student’s Bank Passbook Xerox (Aadhar Card & Mobile No. Linking)
8. Gap Certificate (If Applicable)
9. Bonds in prescribed pattern
10. Ration card Xerox
11. College Admission Receipt Xerox
12. Application for linking/ Seeding Aadhar number and receiving DBT benefit in to bank account (NPCI Mapping)