getstreaming.tv code :
Enter the code from your TV: Make sure to connect to the WI-FI network displayed on the TV before entering the code.
HOW TO CAST
First, find the simple instructions by:
- Selecting “Google Chromecast” on the interactive TV menu or channel guide
- Switching to the HDMI input using the TV remote
Then, follow the instructions on the screen to join the Wi-Fi Network shown and connect your device
Now, open any Cast-enabled app on your mobile device, tap the Cast button and select your room.
(The Cast button generally appears in the upper right of your mobile device’s screen)
Cast video from Chromecast-enabled apps to your TV
Before you begin casting
- Connect your mobile device, tablet or computer to a Wi-Fi network.
- The mobile device, tablet or computer that you are using to cast must be on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast or TV with Chromecast built-in. Note: To allow guests to cast without being on your Wi-Fi network, please read How to set up guest mode.
- You must be running the latest version of the Chromecast-enabled app. You can always double check that you are on the latest version by visiting the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and checking for any app updates.
Cast from Chromecast-enabled apps to your TV
- Make sure that the mobile device, tablet or computer that you are using to cast is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast or TV with Chromecast Built-In.
- Open a Chromecast-enabled app.
- Tap the Cast button . Note: The Cast button isn’t located in the same place on all Chromecast-enabled apps.
- Tap the device to which you’d like to cast.
- When you’re connected, the Cast button will turn colour, letting you know that you’re connected.
- You can now cast videos, movies and TV shows directly to your TV.
- To stop casting, tap the Cast button Disconnect.
Find new content to cast
There’s a lot of great content to enjoy from your favourite Chromecast-enabled apps and we don’t want you to miss a single great tune or podcast.
Within the Google Home app, tap the Discover tab to browse content and find new things that are available on your Chromecast-enabled apps that you don’t have installed yet. You can also see a list of all Chromecast-enabled apps and available content.
For more information on developing for Chromecast, please visit our Chromecast Developer Help Centre.
Please note: Casting may also be enabled from your laptop on the websites of Chromecast-enabled apps. To learn more, visit Google Cast-enabled app vs. Casting a tab. In order to cast from Chrome, please ensure that you have the Cast button installed on your Chrome browser.
If your home has two or more isolated networks available, your Android device may auto-switch between networks depending on signal strength. This could affect whether or not you see the Cast button in your applications.
To avoid auto-switching, Android users can go to device WiFi settings and Forget ‘Network B’ to ensure that the Android device is connected to the same ‘Network A’ as the Chromecast or TV with Chromecast built-in.