https //accounts.nintendo.com/reauthenticate/device Access Code: Nintendo Reauthenticate Device
In case you and your family use the same Nintendo Switch, and you are looking for a way to leverage Nintendo Switch Online, then there are a couple of options. While each member of the family can set up their individual account, they can also set up a family account and save bucks by availing the Nintendo Switch Online’s family membership.
Well, before you start with the Family Group, ensure that all the family members have a Nintendo Account. Follow the guidelines below to create a new Nintendo account.
- Go to the Home screen of the Nintendo Switch.
- Visit eShop.
- Select the User profile..
- Now, choose the option called Link a Nintendo Account when prompted to log in.
- Click on the blue colored Create a new account button.
- In the Nintendo Account Creation screen, select the option for sending account-creation instructions via email.
- Type in your email ID.
- Open your inbox from your computer or phone.
- Click on the Nintendo email and then visit the link mentioned in the message.
- Click on Add an account for myself.
- In case the family member is a child, then click on Add account for a child.
- Key in all the details required to create a Nintendo account.
- Hit the submit button.
- On your Nintendo Switch, enter the confirmation code and select OK.
- Continue to the next screen.
Also Read : Money Network Login
Invite Family Members to Join the Group
- Visit www.accounts.nintendo.com and log in.
- Select Family Group and then choose Add Member.
- Select the option for inviting someone to the family group.
- Key in the email ID of the member you wish to add to your family group
- Hit the Submit button.
Accepting initiations to join a Family Group
After sending the invite, the people invited will get an invitation through email.
- Open the inbox and click on the email sent by Nintendo.
- In case you use Gmail, then the message might be in the Social tab.
- Open the link mentioned in the mail.
- Click the Join Family Group button.
- Select the OK option.
How to Change Family Group Administrator
- Go to www.accounts.nintendo.com.
- Log in to your account.
- Select the Family Group option.
- Select Manage Family Group.
- Click the option for changing the family group admin.
- Hit the Submit button for verifying the email ID.
- Input the verification code and click the Submit button.
- Choose the person you want to make the Family Group administrator.
- Select the Confirm Change option.
How to remove someone from a Family Group
- Visit www.accounts.nintendo.com.
- Log in to your account.
- Visit the Family Group section.
- Click the option for managing Family Group.
- Select the option called Remove a Family Group member.
- Now, choose the person you wish to remove.
- Click on the Confirm button.