Current Affairs Topics for GD
Published on Sep 26, 2021
Top Current Affairs Topics for GD
1. FDI in Insurance
2. Develop strategies for Rio Olympics 2016 keeping in mind the 2012 London Olympics.
3. To implement integrated information system on ERP lines or MIS system in a University
4. Case on how to sell all tickets in Rio Olympics 2016
5. To provide a solution to network security Co. in US to manage sales product support at different time zones at least cost.
6. Company X’s market share was eroding and you are the Regional Sales Manager. The issue was what to do aboutcompetition?
7. Problems faced by an electronic goods company with increasing competition and raw material prices.
8. Issues relating to a consumers electronics company which needs to be cited and solved
9. An electronic company facing issues &solutions to the problems.
10. Criticism - is it good or bad?
11. UPA Government is it good or bad?
12. Are we corrupt or the politicians?
13. Regulators – Problem creators or solution providers?
14. Growth of Insurance in rural areas
15. Higher suicide rate in schools.Should we take a look at our education system?
16. FDI in Retail: Boon or Bane?
17. Indians are less quality conscious - For and against
18. Advertisement is a waste resources- For and against
19. Ethics in business is just a fad.
20. Direct cash transfer: an attempt to plug the leakages or vote bank politices?
21. Prime Ministerialcandidate: NarendraModi vs Rahul Gandhi?
22. Should capital punishment be abolished or not?
23. Do you think India should allow euthanasia?
24. Best Prime Minister that India has ever had?
25. Should Arvind Kejriwal float his own political party?
26. Is Indian news media socially responsible?
27. How would you value the 7th Wonder of the World - TajMahal
28. Brand Shahrukh Khan-vs- Aamir Khan. Which according to you has greater value?
29. FDI in Aviation
30. CWG controversy and its adverse impact on India
31. Investments and disinvestments in crown jewels
32. Depreciation of rupee; boon/ bane for the economy?
33. Is Mahatma Gandhi still relevant today?
34. Challenges faced by the insurance industry
35. IRDA Regulations – Good or Bad?
36. Social Media - a waste of time or an important communications medium?
37. Government subsidy - are they good or bad?
38. Celebrity brand endorsements. Effective orwaste of money?
39. Online social networking is a parallel world. Is it relevant?
40. Winning is not the important thing; it is the only thing.
41. Live-in relationships should be encouraged in India.
42. Winning is all that matters, no matter how you get success.
43. TV advertisements should be banned.
44. Education and success – Is there any correlation?
45. Anna Hazare, the new Gandhi of India?
46. Is Facebook a time pass activity?
47. Business & Ethics go hand in hand
48. Politics as a career option.
49. Celebrity brand advertisement effects advertising agree or disagree?
50. FDI in India – Good or Bad?
51. Better PM candidate – Modi or Rahul Gandhi?
52. FDI in retail
53. FDI in multi-brand retail in good from Indian economy
54. BJP should cash in on NarendraModi for PM elections or not?
55. FDI in Retail – Advantage &Disadvantage
56. FDI in Retail – Good or Bad for India Economy
57. International oil prices; subsidy is the only way.
58. Hyper competition has killed the telecom industry.
59. Social Networking is killing the social life.
60. Growth & Integrity are poles apart
61. Women empowerment leads to social development
62. One step model to revise the economy
63. Supreme Court’s verdict on Novaratis case will it enhance India’s status on diminish?
64. Social Network, boon or bone?
65. FDI in retail – good or bad for economy?
66. IPL is it true to sports or is it pure business?
67. Are TV reality shows really real?
68. NarendraModi Vs Rahul Gandhi
69. How to create impact of HR in an organization?
70. You are an HR Manager of the company, what will you do to take the HR department to the next level?
71. Advertisement is all about glitter and rarely about truth
72. The business of business is only business
73. To stay in one place, you’ve to run very fast
74. Is God real or myth?
75. Daughters are more caring than sons.
76. Gold – is it an investment or bursting bubble?
77. Social networking sites: bane or boon?
78. Is a corrupt & efficient politician better than an honest & inefficient politician?
79. Depreciation of Indian Rupee has only negative impact on the economy.
80. Is NOTA (Now of the above option in electoral choice) useful or not?
81. Banning New Year parties and fashion shows will save our culture
82. Challenges and Opportunities before the banking sector in India in the current scenario.
83. Apple vs-Samsung (Innovation – vs- Marketing)
84. British – Vs – American CEOs
85. British Raj – Is India better off or otherwise because of it?
86. Online Insurance: Advantages and Disadvantages.
87. Inflation- How to control it?
88. Reasons for Re’s slide (International and National).
89. Advances in technology in today’s world – boon or bane?
90. Inflation cannot be controlled.
91. Role of organized Retail in rural India.
92. Mandatory CSR activities starting under Companies Act.
93. Despite relaxation of FDI in Retail why expected growth not taking place in India.
94. What is the condition of Indian economy today and what should be the three steps to improve the situation?
95. Has Apple lost its charm after Steve Jobs?
97. Consumer is king.
98. Should Mumbai bars be re-opened?
99. Profit is the only motive of business. Take a stand.
100. Was it a good decision for RBI to intervene in cubing the rupee depreciation or should it let the market forces prevail.
ahd.aponline.gov.in Login Notification,
ahd.aponline.gov.in Lab Attendant,
https //ahd.aponline.gov.in Login,
www.spark.gov.in Home Page,
www.spark.gov.in Salary Processing,
https //parivahan.gov.in Renewal Of DL,
https //parivahan.gov.in Apply Online,
https //parivahan.gov.in Mock Test,
https //parivahan.gov.in Licence Status,
https //parivahan.gov.in Application Status,
https //www.dream11.com Login
More Sppech or Essay Topics:
Presentation Topics for Students,
Presentation Topics on Communication,
Public Speaking Ideas 2016,
Public Speaking Topics 2016,
Public Speaking Topics for Kids,
Pulse Detonation Engine - General Seminar Topics and Report in English,
Recent Paper Presentation Topics,
Recent Topics for Presentation,
Research Essay Topics| Research Essay Ideas,
School Presentation Ideas,
School Presentation Topics 2016,
Science Topics for Presentation,
Seminar Topics Powerpoint Presentation,
Simple Speech Topics 2016,
Speech Ideas 2016,
Speech Topic Ideas 2016
Which Function Helps in Place Utility,
Marketing is a Process which aims at,
Demographic Segmentation Divides the Market By,
Which Function Gives Time Utility,
Markup Pricing is also called as,
PLC Full Form,
DRP stands for,
Reverse logistics is required because,
Distribution requirements planning is a system for,
The major decision areas in supply chain management are,
VMI stands for,
Logistics is the part of supply chain involved with the forward and reverse flow of,
The Purpose of Supply Chain Management is,
Which of the Following Retailers Deal in Single Line Stores
Sales Promotion Includes Those Sales Activities That Supplement Both,
What Makes International Trade Easier,
Lifestyle Personality Attitude Are Grouped Under,
Identify the Stage of Product Life Cycle in Which Sales Are at Peak,
The Movement of Goods All over the Country is classified as Which Market,
Which of the Following is an Implicit Product Characteristics,
Consumer Protection Laws Protect,
The Living Activating Factor in the Market is the,
Mega Version of Multi Format Stores is known as,
Which of the Following Marketing Mix Element Generates Revenue,
Bread and Milk are which kind of Products,
Which of the product is in the decline stage of PLC,
The Promotion P of Marketing is also known as,
A Consumer Contest is an example of