To develop an Android client for Twitter
- User can sign up with Twitter from the client
- User can log into Twitter (sign in) from the client
- Twitter home page will be displayed on the client after logging in. The home page will have the tweets and facility to select (1) post a tweet, (2) view mentions (3) view inbox and (4) reload
- User can post his tweet into Twitter from the client
- User can view followers and also the people who are following him.
- User can search for people by name or user name.
- User can attach his location to his tweets.
Project Requirements :
- Google Android,
Android SDK 2.1
Related Projects : Online Real Estate Property Management ,Online Recruitment System ,Online Rental House Web Portal ,Online University ,Optimal Channel Access Management with QoS Support for Cognitive Vehicular Networks ,Optimal Jamming Attacks and Network Defense Policies in Wireless Sensor Networks ,Orkut Using Java ,Personal Authentication Based On Iris Recognition ,Planning of Wireless Sensor Networks ,Predicting Missing Items in Shopping Carts ,Project Controller ,Project Scheduler ,Project Tracking ,Promotional Portal ,Random Cast ,Real-Time Detection Of Clone Attacks ,Reality Shows Organization ,Record Tracker ,Remote Administration using Mobile ,Remote PC Administration Using J2ME ,Resilient Online Coverage For Surveillance Applications , Resource Allocation in OFDMA Wireless Communications Systems Supporting Multimedia Services ,RITAS: Services For Randomized Intrusion Tolerance ,Route Stability in MANETs under the Random Direction Mobility Model ,Script Identification Through Temporal Sequence Of The Strokes ,Secret Key Establishment Using Temporally and Spatially Correlated Wireless Channel Coefficients ,Secure and Policy-Compliant Source Routing ,Secure Data Transmission , Ship Store System ,Smart Network Profile Manager