www.universalgiftcard.com.au Activate My Card | 4-digit Authentication Code
The Corporate Prepaid Card carries a certain amount of spending power. Each time the card is used to make a purchase, the purchase amount is deducted from the card’s available balance. If your card is reloadable, its purchasing power can be topped up with more value.
- When activating your card or logging into this site, only ever use your Card Proxy Number.
- We will never ask for your card number. You must not disclose your card number to any website or person except for the purpose of making a purchase. You are liable for any loss or unauthorised transactions on your card where you have disclosed your card number other than for the purpose of making a purchase.
- Don’t provide your card number, CVV or expiration date to a website that might look like ours.
www.universalgiftcard.com.au Activate My Card
Your card must be activated by the date shown on the accompanying letter / email or it will be cancelled and the funds forfeited.
1. To activate your card, please visit universalgiftcard.com.au and input your card proxy number, the 4-digit authentication code (stated on your letter) and 3-digit CVV number on the back of the card.
2. Virtual Cards can be activated by clicking the ‘Activate Now’ tab in the second email you received when the Virtual Card was sent to you.
3. For security purposes, your card has a card proxy number that is required to activate your card and to view your card balance or transaction history. For plastic cards, your card proxy number is the PN number located on the back of your card.
4. If you have a virtual (or eGift) gift card, you can find the proxy number by clicking on the link inside the email you received that contains your card. You will be directed to our site which will display your proxy number.
Important: we will never ask for your card number. You must not disclose your card number to any website or person except for the purpose of making a purchase. You are liable for any loss or unauthorised transactions on your card where you have disclosed your card number other than for the purpose of making a purchase.
5. At the time of activation, you will be asked to provide personal information before you can activate your card. This information is required for identification and security purposes.
6. Once the card is activated, the funds will be available instantly.
Is there a PIN number for the card?
Only Reloadable or Chip cards require a PIN number to process transactions. To set the PIN number, go to universalgiftcard.com.au and enter your card proxy (PN) number, 4-digit authentication code (stated on your letter – this is not your PIN number) and you 3 digit CVV. Follow the prompts to set or change your PIN number.
Our products without a CHIP do not have a PIN.
Our cards can be used online or at any store in Australia or overseas where Visa or Mastercard prepaid cards are accepted.
Virtual cards can be used for online purchases only.
From time to time we may block your ability to use your prepaid Visa or Mastercard in certain countries, such as countries that are on the United Nations Security Council Sanctions List or countries deemed a high fraud risk. Currently this list includes Myanmar, Cuba, Iran, Nigeria, Sudan, all OFAC listed countries.