www.now.dstv.com /tv Enter Code : Getting started with DStv Now
To activate DStv Now Network on Smart TV, login into www.now.dstv.com/activate, select TV Provider and click the Sign In button. Enter the 7-character activation code as displayed on TV screen.
As Africa’s leading entertainment company, Multichoice create and secure the rights to phenomenal content from all over the world. This gets delivered through Multichoice Direct To Home (DTH), Digital Terrestrial Television (DTT) and online video entertainment services.
Multichoice entertainment platforms – DStv, GOtv, Showmax and DStv Now – are a hub for approximately 14 million people across 50 countries. Through Irdeto, we‘re a world leader in digital platform security for video entertainment, video games, connected transport and IoT connected industries.
Thanks to Multichoice phenomenal products and services, they’re able to create thousands of jobs and invest heavily in Africa’s film and TV industry, as well as contribute to the economies of the countries where operate.
Unlike other entertainment providers, we’re rooted in the countries where our customers live. Every story Multichoice tell and every decision Multichoice make has Multichoice customers at its heart.
How to Activate DSTV on Smart TV
1. Connect your smart TV to the internet using ethernet cable or Wi-Fi
2. Go to the App Store on your TV, search for “DStv Now”, and install the app
3. Once installed, the app will display a code on your TV screen
4. On a laptop/desktop, go to now.dstv.com and sign in
5. Once signed in, go to now.dstv.com/tv and enter the code displayed on the TV, then click on the “Sign in on TV” button
6. The app will now be live on the TV
Setup Pairing screen is used for pairing Smart Cards with Decoders. In the system, if single STB exists for a customer, then the pairing can be done implicitly. But for more than one STB, the smart cards and decoders are paired explicitly.
Through this screen an existing pairing can also be modified or cancelled.
To pair smart cards with decoders:
- On the Provisioning module, click Setup Pairing
- Retrieve details of the customer. The details like Customer Name, available smart card and decoder details appear in Pairing Details table
- To do a pairing, click the Add link in Pairing Details table
- Select the type of smart card from SmartCard Code drop down. All the available smart card numbers of the specific type appear in SmartCard No. drop down. Select the required number to be paired with decoder.
- Select the type of decoder from Decoder Code drop down. All the available decoder numbers of the specific type appear in Decoder No. drop down. Select the required number to be paired with the selected smart card.
- Click the Save button to pair the selected smart card with the decoder.
- To cancel any existing pairing, select the check box against the pair and click the Update link. Finally click the Save button to remove the pairing details.
- To modify an existing paring, click the Edit (pencil) symbol against a pairing. The paring details appear in edit mode. Modify the details and click the Save button to apply the modification.
DSTV Contact Number
DStv Self Service is on WhatsApp
Save number 060 060 3788. All you have to do to get started is to type “Hello”.
Switchboard:+27 11 289 3000
DStv Call Centre:+27 11 289 2222
Dial *120*68584# on your cellphone
Check what you owe, clear errors, view transactions and reconnect packages. Use the number registered on our system.