turbodebitcard com Activate Card Login : Turbo Prepaid Card Login Activation
For those affected by COVID-19 in the United States, the Federal Government is providing what are known as Economic Impact Payments (EIPs). Eighty percent of taxpayers will be eligible for a stimulus payment, according to the IRS. As soon as you log onto your Turbo Visa Debit Card account, you’ll be able to access the stimulus payment you received.
Direct transfer of government benefits, such as Social Security, Supplemental Security Income, or Unemployment Insurance, or payroll to your Turbo Card account could help you be paid sooner.
The timing of early direct deposit varies from pay period to pay period depending on deposit verification and when you receive notified from your benefits provider.
Direct deposit is not an option for government stimulus funds.
Don’t worry if your Turbo Visa Debit Card is no longer accessible. In the event that your Turbo Visa® Debit Card is lost or stolen, you can acquire a new card by logging into your account or by contacting 888-285-4169 and requesting a check. Within 8-10 days, your card will arrive; within 14-21 business days, your cheque. Shipping times may be impacted by COVID-19 restrictions. Standard fees, such as replacement cards or checks, will either not be charged to you or returned to you.
www.turbo debit card.com/activate
You can activate it online, by visiting TurboDebitCard.com on the home screen. You will see a blue Activate Card button, and then you will enter your card information and follow the guided steps.
You can also activate it on the phone, please call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.
To activate the card using the Turbo Debit Visa Card app:
• Once you have the app open please make sure you are not logged into any account
• Click get started
• You will be prompted to activate the card
How do I check my card balance or transaction history?
There are many convenient ways to get your most updated balance and transactions:
- If you have an online user ID, you may check your balance or transaction history online 24/7 on this website.
- Balance and transaction history are available on the Turbo Card mobile app. Download the app for free from the App Store® or Google Play™ to get started.
- If you don’t have an online user ID, click here to set one up now.
- You may also get your balance and transaction history by sending a text message. Carrier message and data rates apply.
How can I add money to my card?
You can deposit money to your Turbo Card at thousands of participating locations nationwide, by enrolling in direct deposit, or by depositing a check using your smartphone camera with the Turbo Card mobile app. Fees and limits apply. Not available in all states or stores. To learn more about all the ways to add money to your card, visit the Deposit Money page.
How does ASAP Direct Deposit™ work?
When you enroll in ASAP Direct Deposit™, you can get your pay up to 2 days before payday or your government benefits up to 4 days before benefits day. Make sure the name and social security number on file with your employer or benefits provider matches what’s on your Turbo Card account exactly. Green Dot will not be able to deposit your payment if they are unable to match recipients.
Many employers and benefits providers send payment instruction ahead of the actual payday. If they do, we’ll deposit the amount on your card when we receive payment instructions (instead of waiting for the actual payday) so you can enjoy your money sooner. Ask your employer when they submit their direct deposit information to the bank. It is important to note that often employers or benefit providers may not submit early every period depending on the day of the week, month, and holidays. This means you will not always get your deposit as early every pay period. Deposit verification required.
How do I begin using direct deposit?
Setting up direct deposit is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
- Ask your payroll or benefits office if they offer direct deposit.
- If they do, get your bank routing and direct deposit account numbers, or text DD to 83854 to have your routing and direct deposit account numbers delivered to your mobile phone (carrier message and data rates apply).
- Provide your direct deposit account number and bank routing number to your payroll or benefits office.
- Make sure the name on file with your employer or benefits provider matches the name on your account.
Banking services provided by and the Turbo® Visa® Debit Card is …
If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, don …
The Turbo Card is provided by Green Dot Corporation and is …
You are seconds away from using your new Turbo Visa® Debit card!
The Turbo® Visa® Debit Card is provided by Green Dot …
Sending money to friends & family in the U.S. is free and there is …