Spectrum Mobile Activate: Bring Your Own Device Activation @ SpectrumMobile.com/activate
When your Spectrum Mobile device or SIM card arrives, be sure to check your Service Dashboard to see if you have any pending service agreements to sign.
Once you’ve successfully signed your materials, or if you have none pending, follow the Quick Start Guide instructions included in your package to activate your device.
When you receive your new device, ensure that it remains off until activation is complete.
For new Apple or Bring Your Own devices, refer to your packing slip to ensure you’re using the correct SIM card (ICCID) associated with your device. Some Spectrum Mobile Android phones are shipped with SIM cards already inserted.
Note: Activating your device with the wrong SIM card installed will delay your activation.
Spectrum Mobile Activate:
To activate your Spectrum Mobile service, you’ll need to sign in to your Spectrum Mobile account. You’ll use your same username and password to sign in to Spectrum.net and SpectrumMobile.com.
The time it takes to complete activation may vary depending on whether you’re transferring your phone number or getting a new one.
You can visit SpectrumMobile.com/activate any time to check your activation status. You’ll receive a confirmation email when your service has been successfully activated.
Follow the instructions below to activate your Spectrum Mobile device. You’ll need to repeat the steps below for each Spectrum Mobile device that you wish to activate.
To activate your device:
1. Keep your device off.
2. Insert the Spectrum Mobile SIM card using the SIM ejector tool. Note: Some Spectrum Mobile Android phones are shipped with SIM cards already inserted.
3. Visit SpectrumMobile.com/activate and sign in to your account using your Spectrum username and password.
4. Locate the device that you want to activate on your Activation Dashboard.
5. Select Get a New Phone Number or Keep My Phone Number.
Note: If you’re transferring your phone number, enter your account details from your previous carrier. Learn more about transferring your phone number.
6. Select Start Activation and then follow the steps to activate your new device.
7. When you see Activation Complete, your device is ready for setup. You’ll receive a confirmation email when your device has been successfully activated.
8. Turn on your device and connect to WiFi.
9. Follow the prompts to setup your new device and begin using.
Note: Please have your Apple ID (iPhone users) or Gmail information (Android users) available to ensure proper activation.
To set up your device, visit SpectrumMobile.com/devicehelp.