https //kcrkit.telangana.gov.in2.0 login :
State Government of Telangana has launched KCR Kit Scheme 2021. Under this scheme Telangana government aims to well being of mother and child to reduce infant mortality rate. We all know that there are many pregnant women looking for kcr kit status.
Telangana government has started online registration through its official portal kcrkit.telangana.gov.in. Interested pregnant women can make themselves registered by visiting nearest public health center to avail the benefits under Telangana kcr kit . Today in this article we will share you complete information regarding kcr kit scheme in Telangana for pregnant women. So you are able to check kcr kit payment status.
|Scheme name||telangana kit scheme|
|Launched by||telangana government|
|Benefits provided to||pregnant women and newborn baby|
|Main objective||free of cost kit containing some essential items for pregnant women & new born baby|
|Mode of registration||online/Offline|
|Offline mode||by visiting nearest public health centre|
|Official web page||kcrkit.telangana.gov.in|
Government aims to provide KCR kit scheme important items such as:
- Special Mother and Child care soap
- Newborn Baby bed, Baby Oil
- Baby mosquitos net
- Sarees for mother
- Hand Bags
- Towel & Napkins
- Dresses for baby
- Baby Powder
- Baby Shampoo
- Kid Toys
Main Objectives of KCR kit Status 2021
- Telangana government launched a scheme to provide essential items for pregnant women and newborn baby.
- Scheme introduced by Telangana government in 2017-18 budget.
- This scheme also help to reduce infant mortality rate and encourage institutional deliveries in the state.
- KCR Kit Scheme other services can be availed on official portal kcrkit.telangana.gov.in.
- Also interested pregnant women are able to check kcr kit status at official web portal.
- This scheme also helped to manage pregnancy complications.
- State Government of Telangana has also made budget allocation of Rs 605 crore.
KCR Kit Scheme items list
- Shop useful for mother and child
- Baby Oil
- Baby Bed
- Mosquito net
- hand bag
- Towel & napkins
We all know that Telangana state government has introduced their respective schemes for the state people.
Who are eligible for KCR kit scheme?
- Applicant belongs to Telangana state are eligible.
- Application must be permanent resident of Telangana state.
- Benefits given to pregnant women in newborn baby.
- Only government hospital admitted pregnant women will get the benefits.
Who are not eligible telangana kcr kit scheme?
- If any beneficiary has more than two children not eligible.
- If taken treatment from non government hospital.
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Mobile number
- LMP Date
- Bank account details
Telangana government to provide 12000 rupees. And additional 1000 rupees total 13000 rupees provided to beneficiaries for baby girl.
Telangana government has launched this scheme to provide essential items to pregnant women and newborn baby.
Complete list of essential item under the scheme given in the above article.
Complete KCR kit registration procedure given in the above article.
Conclusion: I hope you will get complete information regarding telangana KCR kit. For more details stay in touch with us and get latest updates.