https //account.xiaomi.com/dev activation : Mi Account Activation, Password Reset
Mi Account service provided by Xiaomi Inc. China. If you want to use Xiaomi services like syncing data with Mi Cloud, your phone finder service,phone lock, their flash sales offers,Mi F codes,Mi games , Mi themes etc etc. Then you must have a Mi account. Normally you can understand that in a normal android you must need a Gmail account same procedure in Mi mobiles you should have a Mi account in order to use their services.
How to create Mi account:
- Open you browser and go to https://account.xiaomi.com/pass/register
- Here you have two options, first you can create your account with email id and second one is Without email via using your mobile number.
- Fill the form and confirm your details After that Xaiomi send a code/link on your mobile/email.
- If you register through your email Then you receive a verification link on email. Else while you can receive a OTP on your phone.
- Confirm your Identity. After that your account is created. Enjoy !
Why we need Mi account:
- You can Sync your all data with Mi cloud. Like your photos,call details, phone book contacts, recorded audio, call recordings , notes, messages etc.
- You can purchase any item from Mi store.
- You can find your lost phone, delete phone data remotely, give order to your phone for continuously alarm ringing .
- You can recover your deleted data (photo,notes,messages etc) from Mi trash.
- You can get all your previous phone data in new phone in just few minutes.
- You can eligible for all mi game festivals which is held at Mi website.
- You can post your threads at Mi forum.
- You can request a new feature and also Post a bug on MIUI bug center.
How to edit Mi account:
How to reset Mi account password
Follow the below steps to reset Mi account password:
Step 1: At first you have to visit the official website, www.mi.com.
Step 2: On the home page, you have to click on Sign-in (account.xiaomi.com).
Step 3: After that, you need to click on Forgot Password.
Step 4: Now enter your Email or Phone number.
Step 5: Here you have to click Next. So that you will get an option to send the OTP to the registered mobile number.
Step 6: If you wish the OTP to be sent to the Email address, click Not Working.
Step 7: After that, you need to choose a verification method as Email Address.
Step 8: After choosing, click on Next.
Step 9: At last click on Send option to receive OTP to the Email address.
Step 10: Now you have to enter the new password and verify your password.
On September 2019, Xiaomi India Managing Director and Global VP Manu Jain announced that the company has shipped 100 million smartphones in India since its arrival in the country.
Celebrating the occasion, he said, “It’s indeed a joyous occasion for us at Xiaomi India. It’s a testament to the love we have received from millions of Mi Fans since our inception. There have been brands who entered the market before us, yet are nowhere close to the astounding feat we have achieved. I am extremely thankful to our 100 million smartphone users and we promise to keep working hard on delivering impeccable user experience across product.”