bleacherreport com Activate : Activate your new Bleacher Report Account
If you have already completed the previous registration process to connect your B/R Live and Bleacher Report email addresses, you can find your previous AEW purchases by going to bleacherreport.com, logging in to your account, and selecting the My Events tab from your account settings.
If you have not, please follow the steps below:
We have created a Bleacher Report account with the email you used to purchase AEW pay-per-views on B/R Live. The only way to gain access to your new B/R account and your events is by resetting your password following the instructions below.
1. Click https://bleacherreport.com/sign_in#email?.
2. Click “Forgot Password.”
3. Enter the email you used to purchase AEW pay-per-views on B/R Live.
4. Click “Send Link.”
5. Check your email account for an email with the subject line “B/R User Services: Reset Your Password.” Then click “Reset Password” in the email.
6. In the new browser window, enter your new password and click “Save.”
7. You have activated your new Bleacher Report account! Now, you can start streaming your AEW pay-per-views.
Note: The password reset email you received on 8/25 has expired. Only use the password reset link from your most recent attempt to reset your password.
Where can I purchase and watch AEW Full Gear?
Full Gear is available to purchase and can be streamed on bleacherreport.com, B/R’s mobile apps on Apple and Android devices, Roku and Amazon FireTV. You can also view Full Gear via AirPlay (Apple mobile devices only) or Chromecast (Android mobile devices only).
You can also stream on Xbox, but you must purchase the event from bleacherreport.com first and return to your device to stream.
What devices can I use to stream AEW Full Gear?
You can stream AEW Full Gear from the following devices on Bleacher Report:
- B/R mobile apps
- Amazon FireTV
- AirPlay (iOS mobile devices only)
- Chromecast (Android mobile devices only)
How do I log into my Roku if I signed up for B/R with a phone number or social media account?
In order for you to be able to log in to your Roku device with your B/R account, you must add your email address to your account information. You can do this by taking the following steps:
1. On Web, log in using your social/phone information to the account that was used when you purchased an event.
2. Navigate to your account settings by hovering over your username in the top right corner and click the “Settings” button.
3. In settings, add your email address under the “Email” row on this page and then click “Save”.
4. Click the “Back” button to navigate back to Settings. There should now be a “Reset Password” button at the bottom of the Settings page – click it.
5. Enter the email address from Step 3 and click the “Send Link” button.
6. Check the email account that was entered in Step 3 – there should be a link to click to then set a password on your account. While in the email, also feel free to
look at the email verification sent from B/R and verify the address.
7. Now log in on your Roku using the email and password created by following the previous steps. You should now be connected to your account.