www.benefitresource.com Activate Card : How Do I Activate My Beniversal Card?
Benefit Resource (BRI) @ www.benefitresource.com is dedicated to the administration of tax-free benefit accounts and COBRA administration services. BRI combines expertise and excellence to provide ongoing support to employers and participants, backed by experts and technology you can trust. This is thanks to the BRI Difference, our six core differentiators.
The Beniversal® Prepaid Mastercard® @ www.benefitresource.com allows participants to use applicable benefit account funds to pay for eligible expenses at qualified merchants accepting Debit Mastercard®. Allowable account options are determined by your employer and may include:
- Commuter Benefit Plan (Mass Transit and Parking Accounts)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Limited FSA
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) or Limited HRA
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
Participants accessing the site for the first time will be required to register a Custom Login ID. On the BRIWEB Login page, select the blue https://participant.briweb.com/login link. Follow the instructions provided.
You will need the following pieces of information to register:
- COMPANY CODE: Provided by your employer
- MEMBER ID/REGISTRATION ID: Typically a 9-digit ID selected by your employer (i.e. SSN, payroll ID, or even a combination)
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: First name, last name, home zip code
- Access to email or phone number on file with Benefit Resource
|Article Name||www.benefitresource.com Activate Card|
|Beniversal Card Login||https://participant.briweb.com/login|
|Customer Service Number||(800) 473-9595|
|Activate your card||Click Here|
Your Company Code is provided by your employer (likely during Open Enrollment or toward the start of your plan year). Please review all benefits correspondence and materials from your HR department during this period.
This code may also be included in your “Welcome to Beniversal” email. Please check your inbox/spam folder for the following email:
- Sender: Pa*****************@Be*************.com
- Subject Line: Welcome to Benefit Resource!
Details about what your Member ID/Registration ID should be are provided by your employer (likely during Open Enrollment or toward the start of your plan year).
HOW DO I ACTIVATE MY CARD @ www.benefitresource.com?
You have two options to activate your card
Option 1: Activate your card by calling the phone number on the back of your card.
Option 2: Activate your card online when you log in to your https://www.briweb.com/part/part-login.php account using your Login ID and password.
If you are logging in for the first time, you will need to register an account.
Once logged in, navigate to the Profile section by selecting your name. Scroll down to Card Status and activate your card.
WHAT DOLLAR AMOUNT IS AVAILABLE ON MY BENIVERSAL CARD AFTER I ACTIVATE IT?
Funds will become available on the Beniversal Card based on the parameters outlined in your plan documents
- For a Medical FSA, the available amount will be the total amount you elected for the current plan year minus any prior payments and reimbursements. Check your plan documentation to determine if prior year funds are available on the card
- For an HRA, the amount available will be based on the HRA funds availability rules outlined in your plan documents.
- For an HSA, the available amount will be equal to your HSA balance. You will only have access to HSA funds as they are deposited to the HSA. Funds will automatically rollover from year-toyear and remain available.
Google Fi Plans, Cost, Billing: How much does a Google Fi plan cost
YOUR CARD CAN BE USED FOR AUTO PAYMENTS.
This feature comes especially in handy if you’re using the card for commuting.
If you pay for your commuting pass online or through an app, just link your Beniversal Card as the payment method. You can also set it up as the payment method for Shared from Lyft or uberPOOL.
CONNECT YOUR CARD TO YOUR PREFERRED DIGITAL WALLET.
Enable your card for contactless payments through Google Pay®, Apple Pay®, and Samsung Pay®. Once you have set up your card, you can pay for eligible expenses at healthcare or commuting locations from your mobile device.