Bankmobile Vibe Activate Card : How do I Activate my BankMobile card?
To activate your Bankmobile card visit eZCard to activate or call 866-839-3492 in the US or 727-570-4888 collect from outside the US, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Earn stamps for chances to win up to $10,000 in the Student Success Sweepstakes through Passport, our recognition program, for smart money, management, academic achievement and good financial behavior.
HOW IT WORKS
For each smart money management, academic achievement and good financial behavior you make, you will earn stamps. Every stamp you earn also gives you an entry into the Student Success Sweepstakes* for a chance to win up to $10,000 to put toward paying off your student loan debt. One (1) winner will be chosen.
GOOD FINANCIAL BEHAVIOR
1 STAMP for every 3 months you maintain a positive account balance.
1 STAMP for every successful online bill payment.
1 STAMP for every $100 deposited to your account.
How do I activate my BankMobile card?
How do I Log in to My Profile?
Visit bankmobilevibe.com or your program website and enter the email address and password you created during refund preference selection.
To access your account:
- Visit bankmobilevibe.com or your program website.
- Enter the email address and password associated with your account (this is the same login you created during preference selection).
You can also access your account by downloading the BankMobile app. Simply search BankMobile in the app store to download.
How can I Add Money to My Account?
There are many convenient and easy ways to add money to your account:
- Direct deposit your paycheck.
- Transfer money from a third-party account.
- Request money from friends and family with Sponsor accounts.
- Wire transfer money from a third-party account.
- Deposit checks and money orders directly through the mail.
- Send funds with a Western Union – Direct to Bank transfer.
- Deposit checks with your smartphone using EasyDeposit Mobile.
- Reload @ the Register™ or Rapid Reload™ to deposit cash. Retailers charge a convenience fee of $4.95 or less.
How do I manage my credit card account? Check a balance? Pay a bill?
Sign up for convenient online account access by enrolling in eZcard at www.ezcardinfo.com. The BankMobile eZCard website provides comprehensive functionality to manage your credit card account. Register by establishing a username and password. Once enrolled, cardholders can log in to:
- Get a summary of your current account status, including balance, available credit, and payment information.
- View and print up to 18 months of detailed transaction information and statements. Please note that it can take up to 48 hours to view a statement online once the statement period and processing period occurs.
- Activate your card by going to the Account Services tab and selecting the option to activate your card.
- Update statement delivery options and enroll in paperless statements.
- Search transactions and analyze spending.
- Set-up account alerts.
- Schedule online payments (one-time and recurring).
- Manage payment accounts.
- Change your password for www.ezcardinfo.com.
- Update contact info.
- Disable online access.
- View dispute history.
- Submit account inquiries on transactions, authorizations (Why a purchase was denied), fees and finance charges.
- Download and export transactions for use with financial management software.
- Ask a general support question or an on-line support question.
How to Submit Your ID for verification
For your convenience, you may provide us with copies of your ID documents using any of these methods:
- Upload your Identification Online
- Log in to your profile.
- Find the ‘Upload ID Documentation Now’ message box on the homepage.
- Select your ID type from the drop down menu on the right hand side of the box and then select ‘Browse’ to find the file containing your ID.
- Select ‘Submit File’ to upload your ID.
- Please pay attention to the following criteria:
- Acceptable file types: .jpg, .gif, .bmp, .tif, .png, .pdf
- Maximum file size: 5 MB
- If you are uploading a scanned image, you may have to resize the image. Look for a command called ‘Image Size,’ ‘Resize,’ or ‘Resample.’ After sizing the image, be sure to do a ‘Save As’ so you don’t replace the original copy.
- If you are uploading a PDF, please search the ‘Help’ contents of your PDF software to find out how to resize the image.
- If you’re uploading a scanned document, please be sure your image and text are both legible and in color. Black and white copies are not accepted.
- Attach your Image to a ticket.
- Mail the document(s) to:
- BMTX, Inc.
- Attention: Compliance Department
- PO Box 278
- Maple Shade, NJ 08052
Once your documentation has been reviewed, we will notify you by email to let you know if any further action is needed.