Activate your device for March Madness Live : https://www.ncaa.com/activate
With NCAA March Madness Live, you can watch every game of the 2022 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Live from almost any device!
1. Select Your TV Provider
Enter your username and password to access your TV provider subscription.
3.Watch Every Game Live
Enjoy unlimited access to all live games from your device of choice!
How do I activate March Madness Live on Roku
To activate your Roku for NCAA March Madness Live, follow these steps:
2. Visit the www.ncaa.com/activate/roku.
2. Enter the activation code displayed on your TV screen.
3. Select your TV provider (If your provider is not listed, select “View All TV Providers”).
4. On the next screen, enter your username and password. If you have any issues accessing your account, contact your TV provider directly for additional support.
If you are signed into the wrong account or if want to change your tv provider account:-
1. Access the login activation screen by clicking on a live game or by going to “Settings”.
3. Select Sign Out.
NCAA March Madness Live is available on Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, and Xbox One.
Watch games across TBS, TNT, and truTV.
Log in with your TV provider after the free 3-hour preview ends to continue watching (paid TV subscription required for games broadcast on TBS, TNT, and truTV after 3-hour preview ends;
CBS games are not available to watch in the March Madness Live app for Android TV, Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, and Xbox One. Live video is only available in the US, its Territories and Bermuda).
March Madness Live on Apple Watch
Visit the Apple Watch App Store on your iPhone or iPad to get NCAA March Madness Live updates on watch. Select an alert on your Apple Watch or launch the app from a complication, dock, or the app menu to view the schedule and live games scores for the current day.
How to remove/uninstall March Madness Live App on Fire TV
1. Using the navigation keys of your device, scroll down then select “Settings”.
2. Browse through the menu and select “Applications”.
3. Select “Manage All Applications” from the applications tray.
4. Select the MML app from the list of installed apps.
5. Select “Uninstall” then “OK” to confirm.