Activate TD Bank Card on App : TD Bank Card Activation Number
To activate your TD Bank Card on Mobile App, use the same credentials for the online banking service to access the TD Bank mobile app. Select the “Activate Credit Card” option, and then fill out the required fields on the subsequent page.
It’s easy to activate your new credit card the next time you log on to TD Bank Online Banking or TD Mobile Banking.
TD Bank Card Activation Number is 1-877-491-6062 and they will be glad to assist you with activating your new Card.
- Go to your Account Details page.
- Select ‘Activate Card’ link.
- Go to your Account Details.
- Select ‘Activate Card’ link.
You’ll be prompted to select which card (if you have multiple) and then provide some basic info:
- Expiration date.
That’s it! The card is active and ready to use once you complete these quick steps.
Cards that require activation will show up when you select ‘Activate a credit card’ under the Credit Card setting or ‘Activate Card’ from Account Details. If you don’t see your card here it means the card associated with the account is active. If you still have questions, call the number on the back of your card for assistance.
Please contact TD Credit Card activations using the toll-free number listed on the activation sticker on your new Canadian Credit Card. Alternatively, if you are unable to locate the sticker, you can call 1-877-491-6062 and we will be glad to assist you with activating your new Card.
U.S. Dollar Credit Card
Please contact TD Credit Card activations using the toll-free number listed on the activation sticker on your new TD U.S. Dollar Visa*. Alternatively, if you are unable to locate the sticker, you can call 1-888-431-1920 and we will be glad to assist you with activating your new Card.
Please ensure you have your new Credit Card in hand before calling. As soon as your new Card is activated, remember to sign the back of the Card. If you are replacing an older Credit Card, remember to destroy your old Card.
Tdbank.com Activate Card Login :
Yes. It is very easy to activate your new TD Bank Visa Debit Card
1. Call the TD Bank Card Activation Center – The phone number is listed on a sticker on your new card.
2. Using the automated telephone system, follow the prompts to enter your information, including your new card number.
3. When you correctly enter in your information, the system will tell you that your card is active.
4. Remove the activation sticker from the card and sign the back of the card with an indelible marker or pen
You can now begin using your TD Bank debit card anywhere Visa is accepted.
|Article Name||Activate TD Bank Card on App|
|TD Bank Login||https://authentication.td.com/|
|Help Line Number||1-866-222-3456|
|Activate your card||Click Here|
How do I add an Additional Cardholder to my TD Credit Card in EasyWeb?
If you are the Primary Cardholder of a personal TD Credit Card, you can add up to 3 Additional Cardholders to your card.
After you login to EasyWeb:
1. Select Accounts from the left hand menu.
2. Select the Card that you would like to add an Additional Card to.
3. Select Add an Additional Cardholder from the left hand menu.
4. Complete the TD Credit Card Additional Cardholder Application form.
5. Your Additional Cardholder Card will be delivered to you in approximately 10 business days following the receipt of your request.
TD Credit Card age requirements
Primary Cardholders of TD Credit Cards must be the age of majority in your province/territory of residence. However, it is possible for the Primary Cardholder to add an Additional Cardholder to their TD Credit Card Account who is under the age of 18. The Primary Cardholder remains responsible for all purchases, balances and fees made to the Account.