Activate Consumer Cellular SIM Card | consumercellular.com/activate
With Consumer Cellular you can change your plan to fit your needs as often as you like, without any fees or penalties. And there are absolutely no contracts—they prefer to earn your business every day!!!
Consumer Cellular’s growth from small startup to top-rated national wireless provider has been achieved by staying sharply focused on the core values: making the benefits of cellular technology accessible and affordable to everyone—and backing it up with great service.
As an approved AARP provider for over 12 years, Consumer Cellular continues to offer members superior customer support and outstanding value—including exclusive benefits.
AARP members receive a 5% discount on monthly service. For the average customer, that’s an annual reward of $24!* Members also receive an extended, 45-day risk-free guarantee.
In addition, new members can even sign-up for AARP Membership during checkout after selecting your Consumer Cellular service and devices!!!
How do I Activate my SIM Card?
Once you’ve received your new phone or a SIM card from Consumer Cellular, it must be activated to connect to our network. This should only take a few moments.
If your device was purchased directly from Consumer Cellular (online or by phone), follow these steps to complete the activation process:
- If you have requested to have a new telephone number assigned by Consumer Cellular, your device will arrive already active and ready to go.
- If you are transferring (“porting”) your number from another carrier, log-in to My Account, and select Activate Your Equipment in the alert box on the left side of the screen.
- Follow the simple, step-by-step instructions to complete your activation.
- If you encounter a problem, or if you prefer, call us at (888) 345-5509. You’ll have an option of using our automated response system, or you can speak to one of our Customer Service representatives and we’ll be happy to help you. We recommend making this call from a different phone so we can complete your activation process without interruption.
|Article Name||Activate Consumer Cellular SIM Card|
|Consumer Cellular Login||www.consumercellular.com/login|
|Customer Service Number||(888) 345-5509|
|Activate your SIM||Click Here|
The Step-by-Step Guide to Using the Consumer Cellular Login on Your Computer
This is an in-depth tutorial on how to access and control your account on the website.
1. Just visit https://www.consumercellular.com/login on your browser.
2. Type in your wireless ID and passcode to login.
3. When prompted, enter your username and password on the Consumer Cellular sign-in page.
By signing in, you’ll have access to a wide range of features, including account statements and billing information, online payment processing via Consumer Cellular’s Pay My Bill service, minute and data consumption management, device shopping and viewing/changing of plans, and more.
If your device was purchased from one of our retail partners, follow these steps to complete the activation process:
- The box containing your phone or SIM card will come with an activation code listed on the back. You will need this code to complete the activation process.
- Activate online by following the simple, step-by-step instructions provided.
- If you prefer, call us at (888) 345-5509, and one of our Customer Service representatives will be happy to help you. We recommend making this call from a different phone so we can complete your activation process without interruption.
APN SETTINGS FOR AT&T NETWORK
To create or edit an APN:
Please note, the location of the APN settings is dependent on the make and model of your phone. These are general directions that will apply to many phones, but the verbiage may vary. In general, APN settings are found by navigating to your Menu and these subsequent sections: Settings > Wireless and Networks > More > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names.
From Access Point Names, tap the “Menu” or “Options” button then “New APN”, “Create APN”, or a circle with + to add an APN.
|Proxy port||Blank or Not Set|
|Proxy push||Enabled or None|
|Authentication type||secure, none, or not set|
|Authentication Type||None or Not Set|
|APN Type||default or
Continue if any of the following fields are present. Not all phones require the additional settings and the fields may not be on all phones. APN Protocol = IPv4. APN Roaming Protocol = IPv4. Bearer = Unspecified. MVNO/Mobile Virtual Network Operator type = GID. MVNO/Mobile Virtual Network Operator value = 2AC9.