Activate ANZ Card | Activating your ANZ Card and Login
You can activate the ANZ Card by downloading the ANZ App : Looking for a credit card with our lowest interest rate on purchases? You’re in luck! Because right now, a new ANZ Low Rate credit card comes with two great offers to choose from.
ANZ Rewards Black
Earn 150,000 extra ANZ Reward Points and $150 back to your new ANZ Rewards Black card when you spend $3,000 on eligible purchases in the first 3 months from approval.
ANZ Rewards Platinum
ANZ Low Rate
Get a 0% p.a. balance transfer rate for a 30 month promo period, with 1% balance transfer fee + $0 Annual Fee in First Year.
30 month promotional period starts when we issue a Letter of Offer, not when the Balance Transfer is processed (usually 3-15 business days after card activation).
Activate your card
It’s important to read the information we include with your credit or debit card before you activate it.
For new credit cards, please make sure you read your Letter of Offer, because by activating your card you accept the terms and conditions.
- If you’re the primary cardholder and haven’t received a Letter of Offer, please give us a call.
- If you’re a secondary cardholder, you’ll need to wait until the primary cardholder for your account has activated their card before you can activate your own card.
- You will be able to setup your card PIN via the ANZ App after you have activated your card. Alternatively, you can go into a branch to setup your PIN or call 13 33 50 to request for a PIN to be mailed to you.
For replacement cards, just so you know, your PIN will remain the same. If you have an ANZ PAYCARD or ANZ Rewards PAYCARD, your new PIN will arrive within 5-7 working days.
How to activate your new card in the ANZ App
To activate your new card:
- Log in to the ANZ App
- Tap More on the Accounts screen
- Choose Activate Card and follow the prompts.
You can activate a debit or credit card in the ANZ App by scanning it with your camera or by entering the card number.
You’ll also be able to set your eligible card PIN at the same time. No need to wait for your card PIN in the mail.
How to activate your new card in Internet Banking
- Log in to Internet Banking
- Go to the Settings menu
- Select Activate card and follow the prompts.
For personal ANZ credit cards, if you’re a primary cardholder and you also wish to activate the cards of all additional cardholders, you can select Activate card(s) for all additional cardholders once the card has been received by the cardholder.
Please ensure they have completed the customer identification process.
Alternative ways to activate your card
In addition to activating your card using the ANZ App or ANZ Internet banking, you have the option to give us a call or visit your local branch.