aaa.com/advantage activate Login Account : AAA Visa Signature credit card Activate
To activate the new AAA Visa Signature® credit card, login into d.comenity.net/ac/advantage/public/activate or by phone by calling 1-866-349-1742 (Daily Advantage Visa) or 1-855-334-3640 (Travel Advantage Visa).
In October 2022, Comenity Capital Bank will take over issuance and servicing of your existing AAA credit card account from Bank of America®. Your new card will change its name to AAA Travel Advantage Visa® Credit Card and provide added best-in-class benefits and service to your account
AAA desired to offer the finest credit card in its category. Your Bank of America-issued credit card account will consequently be transferred to Comenity Capital Bank. Your AAA Travel Advantage credit card account will now be issued, managed, and serviced by Comenity Capital Bank.
If you do not receive a new card before October 9, 2022, and your account is in good standing, please call Comenity Capital Bank at 1-800-305-1219 (AAA Daily Advantage Visa Signature®) or 1-855-546-9552 (AAA Travel Advantage Visa Signature®) (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918) to request one.
AAA Travel Advantage Visa Signature® Credit Card
Using your AAA Travel Advantage credit card, you will earn:
- 5% cash back for every $1 of Net Eligible Purchases made on gas and electric-vehicle charging purchases. Maximum of $350 cash back in a calendar year on these purchases.
- Earn 1% cashback on all net eligible gas purchases thereafter.
- 3% cash back for every $1 of Net Eligible Purchases made on grocery stores, restaurants, travel, and AAA purchases. AAA purchases include purchases made through any participating club where AAA is the merchant of record.
- 1% cash back for every $1 of Net Eligible Purchases made everywhere else Visa is accepted
How do I log in to my account?
You need to be an AAdvantage® member to get an account number. There are a couple ways to become a member:
- If you have an AAdvantage® credit card, you might have an AAdvantage® number already set up
- You can make an account online and choose a username and password for login
If you don’t remember your AAdvantage® number, you can retrieve it at login where it says, ‘Need AAdvantage number?’.
If you don’t remember the password you chose when you created an account, you can request it at login (click ‘Need password?’).
Check ‘Remember me’ at login so you don’t have to re-enter your AAdvantage® number / username and last name every time you visit the site. Next time you log in they will already be filled out, so you can just enter your password.
If you don’t want the site to autofill that information, log out then uncheck ‘Remember me’ at login.
How do I update my user name or reset my password?
To update your user name or password:
- Log in to your profile
- Click “information and password”
- Update your information
How to Activate your Aviator Mastercard Account
The primary cardmember on the account must activate the new AAA Visa Signature® credit card online or by phone by calling 1-866-349-1742 (Daily Advantage Visa) or 1-855-334-3640 (Travel Advantage Visa). Please have your new card and information ready. You’ll also have the opportunity to activate cards for authorized buyers by adding the last four digits of the other cards on the account.
If you need assistance activating your card, please call Customer Care at 1-800-305-1219 (AAA Daily Advantage Visa Signature®) or 1-855-546-9552 (AAA Travel Advantage Visa Signature®) (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918).
Your new AAA Travel Advantage credit card should have arrived. You may activate and start using your new AAA Travel Advantage credit card! For security reasons, destroy your old card. Please follow the instructions on the card to activate.
Visit AAA.com/Advantage to register for online account management:
- Update your card information with any companies that automatically bill your account so your service isn’t disrupted (e.g., utilities, phone services, gym, memberships, streaming subscriptions, etc.)
- Enroll in paperless billing as preferences will not transition with your account
- Make payments to your account
- Set up automatic payments for your credit card bill (Please note: the first automatic payment may not take place until your next billing cycle)
- Learn more about your new account and benefits
Please note that if you create a new PIN, you’ll have to sign for your first transaction at a chip-card terminal with a cashier. After your first chip transaction has been completed, your PIN will be activated and you’ll be able to use your card at self-service terminals where a PIN is required.
You can also use your PIN for cash advances at ATMs in the U.S. and around the world. Your Cash Advance Annual Percentage Rate (APR) will apply. Remember that there is only one PIN for your account. As the primary cardmember, you can share your PIN with authorized users, at your discretion.
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every dollar spent with American Airlines, eligible telecom, office supply, and car rental merchants
- Earn 1 AAdvantage® mile on all other purchases.
- First checked bag free.
- Preferred boarding for up to 4 companions.
- 25% savings on in-flight food and beverages.
- Complimentary employee cards
- Annual companion certificate for $99 after spending $30,000 per year
- 5% AAdvantage® mileage bonus on account anniversary on all miles earned