Aion Price Chart and Latest News
Published on Mar 31, 2018
The Aion blockchain network is like a computer network that makes it possible for dissimilar systems to communicate.
The Aion network will pass logic and value among participating blockchains as freely as liquid assets, where every transaction occurs without centralized intermediaries.
The Aion network will be centered on a public, purpose-built third-generation blockchain called Aion-1. Designed to connect other blockchains and manage its own robust applications, Aion-1 also provides the crypto-economic system that incentivizes interoperability in the ecosystem
Market Value and Rank
Aion is a third-generation blockchain network that will enable any private or public sector organization to:
• Federate: Send data and value between any Aion-compliant blockchain and Ethereum.
• Scale: Provide fast transaction processing and increased data capacity to all Aion blockchains.
• Spoke: Allow the creation of customized public or private blockchains that maintain interoperability with other blockchains, but allow publishers to choose governance, consensus mechanisms, issuance, and participation.
At the root of the Aion network is a purpose-built, public, third-generation blockchain called Aion-1. Designed to connect other blockchains and manage its own robust applications, Aion-1 also provides the economic system that incentivizes interoperability in the ecosystem. AION tokens are the fuel used to create new blockchains, monetize inter-chain bridges, and secure the overall network.
Phase 1 of Aion network development focuses on launch technologies that will be functional for the first version of the live system.
The Aion network will:
• Depend on a secure proof-of-work algorithm while we continue to design and develop our neural-netbacked consensus system.
• Leverage characteristics of the Ethereum VM, modified to improve performance.
• Support a mechanism for AION tokens to flow seamlessly between Ethereum and Aion-1.