Technical Presentation Topics
Published on May 03, 2019
Top Technical Presentation Topics
4) Foster Care
5) Yoga Poses
6) Ocean Biomes
7) Foreign Policy
8) Ethnic Violence
9) Family Violence
10) Bioethical Issues
11) Fat Tax on Food
12) All About Tsunamis
13) Extinct Animals List
14) Flower Arrangement
15) Endangered Oceans
16) Endangered Species
17) Learning Martial Arts
18) Why the Titanic sank?
19) Black Holes in Space
20) How Do Clouds Form?
21) How to Prevent Stress
22) Human Cloning Benefits
23) What Makes a Rainbow
24) How to Handle a Bully
25) Peer Pressure Situations
26) Foreign Oil Dependence
27) Single Parenting Effects
28) Disaster Preparedness Kit
29) How to Swing A Golfclub
30) Internet Banking Security
31) Top Careers for the Future
32) Creative Photography Ideas
33) Tips for Time Management
34) Causes of Teenage Suicide
35) Peer Pressure in Teenagers
36) Safe Online Shopping Tips
37) Interesting Computer Facts
38) Top Social Networking Sites
39) Indoor Vegetable Gardening
40) How to be Happy Being Single
41) Adolescent Behavior Problems
42) Safety Tips for New Years Eve
43) How to Handle Difficult People
44) The Race for the White House
45) Professional baseball stadiums
46) Healthy Ways to Preserve Food
47) Seven Wonders of the World
48) Pros and Cons of Dual Citizenship
49) Reasons Why People Should Vote
50) Why is Internet Safety Important?
51) Importance of Computer Education
52) Getting a Passport for the First Time
53) Ozone Layer and Global Warming
54) The Harmful Effects of Plastic Bags
55) What is an Out Of Body Experience?
56) Do it Yourself Home Improvements
57) Subliminal Messages and Persuasion
58) Making Money Online for Beginners
59) Online Educational Computer Games
60) Why Conserving Energy is Important
61) Nanotechnology: Practical Applications
62) Characteristics of a Healthy Relationship
63) Description of Life in Another Country
64) History of A Type of Music, or A Musician
65) Charles Darwin: The Theory of Evolution
66) Teach American Sign Language Alphabet
67) Historical Events That Occurred on Your Speech Day
1. FDI in Insurance
2. Develop strategies for Rio Olympics 2016 keeping in mind the 2012 London Olympics.
3. To implement integrated information system on ERP lines or MIS system in a University
4. Case on how to sell all tickets in Rio Olympics 2016
5. To provide a solution to network security Co. in US to manage sales product support at different time zones at least cost.
6. Company X’s market share was eroding and you are the Regional Sales Manager. The issue was what to do aboutcompetition?
7. Problems faced by an electronic goods company with increasing competition and raw material prices.
8. Issues relating to a consumers electronics company which needs to be cited and solved
9. An electronic company facing issues &solutions to the problems.
10. Criticism - is it good or bad?
11. UPA Government is it good or bad?
12. Are we corrupt or the politicians?
13. Regulators – Problem creators or solution providers?
14. Growth of Insurance in rural areas
15. Higher suicide rate in schools.Should we take a look at our education system?
16. FDI in Retail: Boon or Bane?
17. Indians are less quality conscious - For and against
18. Advertisement is a waste resources- For and against
19. Ethics in business is just a fad.
20. Direct cash transfer: an attempt to plug the leakages or vote bank politices?
21. Prime Ministerialcandidate: NarendraModi vs Rahul Gandhi?
22. Should capital punishment be abolished or not?
23. Do you think India should allow euthanasia?
24. Best Prime Minister that India has ever had?
25. Should Arvind Kejriwal float his own political party?
26. Is Indian news media socially responsible?
27. How would you value the 7th Wonder of the World - TajMahal
28. Brand Shahrukh Khan-vs- Aamir Khan. Which according to you has greater value?
29. FDI in Aviation
30. CWG controversy and its adverse impact on India
31. Investments and disinvestments in crown jewels
32. Depreciation of rupee; boon/ bane for the economy?
33. Is Mahatma Gandhi still relevant today?
34. Challenges faced by the insurance industry
35. IRDA Regulations – Good or Bad?
36. Social Media - a waste of time or an important communications medium?
37. Government subsidy - are they good or bad?
38. Celebrity brand endorsements. Effective orwaste of money?
39. Online social networking is a parallel world. Is it relevant?
40. Winning is not the important thing; it is the only thing.
41. Live-in relationships should be encouraged in India.
42. Winning is all that matters, no matter how you get success.
43. TV advertisements should be banned.
44. Education and success – Is there any correlation?
45. Anna Hazare, the new Gandhi of India?
46. Is Facebook a time pass activity?
47. Business & Ethics go hand in hand
48. Politics as a career option.
49. Celebrity brand advertisement effects advertising agree or disagree?
50. FDI in India – Good or Bad?
51. Better PM candidate – Modi or Rahul Gandhi?
52. FDI in retail
53. FDI in multi-brand retail in good from Indian economy
54. BJP should cash in on NarendraModi for PM elections or not?
55. FDI in Retail – Advantage &Disadvantage
56. FDI in Retail – Good or Bad for India Economy
57. International oil prices; subsidy is the only way.
58. Hyper competition has killed the telecom industry.
59. Social Networking is killing the social life.
60. Growth & Integrity are poles apart
61. Women empowerment leads to social development
62. One step model to revise the economy
63. Supreme Court’s verdict on Novaratis case will it enhance India’s status on diminish?
64. Social Network, boon or bone?
65. FDI in retail – good or bad for economy?
66. IPL is it true to sports or is it pure business?
67. Are TV reality shows really real?
68. NarendraModi Vs Rahul Gandhi
69. How to create impact of HR in an organization?
70. You are an HR Manager of the company, what will you do to take the HR department to the next level?
71. Advertisement is all about glitter and rarely about truth
72. The business of business is only business
73. To stay in one place, you’ve to run very fast
74. Is God real or myth?
75. Daughters are more caring than sons.
76. Gold – is it an investment or bursting bubble?
77. Social networking sites: bane or boon?
78. Is a corrupt & efficient politician better than an honest & inefficient politician?
79. Depreciation of Indian Rupee has only negative impact on the economy.
80. Is NOTA (Now of the above option in electoral choice) useful or not?
81. Banning New Year parties and fashion shows will save our culture
82. Challenges and Opportunities before the banking sector in India in the current scenario.
83. Apple vs-Samsung (Innovation – vs- Marketing)
84. British – Vs – American CEOs
85. British Raj – Is India better off or otherwise because of it?
86. Online Insurance: Advantages and Disadvantages.
87. Inflation- How to control it?
88. Reasons for Re’s slide (International and National).
89. Advances in technology in today’s world – boon or bane?
90. Inflation cannot be controlled.
91. Role of organized Retail in rural India.
92. Mandatory CSR activities starting under Companies Act.
93. Despite relaxation of FDI in Retail why expected growth not taking place in India.
94. What is the condition of Indian economy today and what should be the three steps to improve the situation?
95. Has Apple lost its charm after Steve Jobs?
97. Consumer is king.
98. Should Mumbai bars be re-opened?
99. Profit is the only motive of business. Take a stand.
100. Was it a good decision for RBI to intervene in cubing the rupee depreciation or should it let the market forces prevail.
More Sppech or Essay Topics:
Speech Topics 2016,
Speech Topics for Persuasive Speeches,
Speech Topics for Public Speaking,
Student Speech Topics 2016,
Technical Presentation Topics,
Technical Topics for Paper Presentation 2016,
Topics for Essay Writing,
Topics for Oral Presentation,
Topics on PowerPoint Presentation,
Top Topics for Presentation,
Free Argumentative Essay Topics 2016,
Controversial Argumentative Essay Topics,
Easy Argumentative Essay Topics,
Motivational Speech Topics for Students,
Motivational Speech Topics for College Students