Universal Web Based File Manager provides an easy user interface and online administration which will allow you to manage users/permissions without the need of server configuration knowledge.
This system is designed to allow developers to access their web server files over the internet. The application supports multiple users with user level permissions on directories, uploads, creation and editing of files and folders. There are also permissions based off file extensions. The application is also has a text file editor and text file viewer.
• Features of the project:
The proposed web application has to following features.
• Users can access web servers files over the internet
• Supports multiple users
• File/Folder accessibility is based on permissions provided to the users.
• File extension based permissions can also be given
• Users can upload and download files from web server via internet.
• The application has a text file viewer which enables view text based file content.
• User creation and security are managed by the administrator.
The application comprises the following major modules.
• User module
• Administrator module
Hard ware Specification :
Processor : Intel P-VI based system
Processor Speed : 250 MHz to 833MHz
RAM : 512MB to 1024 MB
Hard Disk : 2GB to 30GB
Key Board : 104 keys
Software : Visual Studio .Net 2005
Language : C# .Net
Database : SQL Serve-2005, Oracle-9i
Operating System : Windows 2000,XP,2003
Web Technologies : HTML, Java Script, ASP.NET