To provide a media player interface on Bluetooth enabled mobile
device. In this module there will be a media player to play songs on a desktop and its
instance interface on mobile device from where we can control playback remotely.
Streaming with above media player. Streaming of any song will be
done by media player when it gets a request from its counterpart player on mobile device
to do so. With this a person can listen to any song from media player library by streaming
done with Bluetooth protocol .
1. To learn interaction between a desktop and a Bluetooth enabled mobile
2. To provide a virtual command prompt on mobile device to perform various
3. To provide new user experience for music freaks so that they can take
advantage of their giant music library (that’s on PC) from anywhere within
range of class B Bluetooth (30 feet).
4. To learn about all the technical restrictions that a developer can face while
learning mobile development using JAVA.
Recently, MP3 become popular in this generation. Most of the software
companies develop so many types of player which support MP3 file (e.g.
Winamp, Window Media Player, Real, RealOne, etc). But there is not all of the
software which are suitable for all different users.
Pomp is basically a facility for music lovers to control playback of mp3 player right from
there Bluetooth enabled phone. Without a phone , it can work as a standalone mp3-player
on system. This mp3 player has inbuilt ID3 tag editor.
To achieve this we have chosen java as the implementing language because java is
platform independent so what will get can be run on any platform.following java’s “Write
once run everywhere” title.
Benefits of the system
1. Fast standalone mp3 player.
2. Save user time controlling playback from their mobile doing anything else.
3. Facility to save play-list files.
4. ID3 tag editor to edit mp3 metadata.
5. Made in java, hence is extensible, platform independent, robust.
The main purpose of POMP is to produce an audio (MP3) player that can be
suitable for different level user. The goals of POMP are:
Provide a platform to play audio (MP3) file
Provide different interfaces for different level users
Support playlist (M3U) file
Provide playlist management
The following general requirements were laid out for our project named POMP:
• The player can play audio (MP3) file
• The player can provide some necessary function of playing audio
(MP3) file, such as previous, next, random, repeat etc.
• Users can choose their interface for their level
• Users can add new songs to the playlist or manage their playlist
• All user’s data and playlists could be stored electronically
Related Projects : Bluetooth Home Automation,Creepy Crawler System,ATM Reporting system,E-Mail Campaign System,Mingle Box,Trade Service Engine,SMTP Mail Server,Virtual Shopping,Value card – Smart card based Loyalty,Universal Web Based File Coordinator,UA Portal,Trackerz,Survey Logics,Pro-net Communication,Implementation of Security in WAN,Implementation of OSPF on IPV6,Support Vector Machines For Face Recognition,Web based Applications for Insurance Services,Cold Boot Attack,Virtual Class Rooms,Electronic Mail Server,SUDOKU,Bluetooth Hotspot ,Result Alert System With E-mail and SMS,Bug Tracking System,Partial Face Recognition Using Core features Of The Face,Face Recognition in e-attendance,Online Examination System,Chat Server,Bandwidth-Allocation-for-Distributed-Algorithm