Ayushman Bharat List of Hospitals - Goa
Published on Oct 08, 2021
Ayushman Bharat List of Hospitals - Goa
Ayushman Card or Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) will provide financial protection (Swasthya Suraksha) to 10.74 crore poor, deprived rural families and identified occupational categories of urban workers’ families as per the latest Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC) data (approx. 50 crore beneficiaries). It will have offer a benefit cover of Rs. 500,000 per family per year (on a family floater basis).
PM-JAY will cover medical and hospitalization expenses for almost all secondary care and most of tertiary care procedures. PM-JAY has defined 1,350 medical packages covering surgery, medical and day care treatments including medicines, diagnostics and transport.
Under the ambit of Ayushman Bharat, a Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY) to reduce the financial burden on poor and vulnerable groups arising out of catastrophic hospital episodes and ensure their access to quality health services was conceived. PM-JAY seeks to accelerate India’s progress towards achievement of Universal Health Coverage (UHC) and Sustainable Development Goal - 3.
List of Hospitals - Goa
||Goa Medical College
||Bambolim, NORTH GOA, GOA
||North Goa District Hospital
||Mapusa Jamatkhana Road, Peddem, Mapusa, Goa, NORTH GOA, GOA
||South Goa District Hospital
||Fr Agnel Institute Of Commerce, Monte Hill Road, Margao, SOUTH GOA, GOA
||Sub District Hospital Ponda
||St Cruz Tisk Ponda, Mardangad, Ponda, SOUTH GOA, GOA
||Tuem Pernem, NORTH GOA, GOA
||Sheller, Canacona - Goa, SOUTH GOA, GOA
||Valpoi - Goa, NORTH GOA, GOA
||Curchorem, SOUTH GOA, GOA
||Sub District Hospital Chicalim
||Chicalim Vasco Goa, SOUTH GOA, GOA
Eligibility for Ayushman Bharat Scheme
Rural area categories
1. Households living in only one room with kucha walls and kucha roof.
2. Households with no adult member between age 16 to 59
3. Female headed households with no adult male member between age 16 to 59
4. Households having at least one disabled member and no able-bodied adult member
5. SC/ST households
6. Landless households deriving major part of their income from manual casual labour
7. Households without shelter
8. Destitute/ living on alms
9. Manual scavenger families
10. Primitive tribal groups
11. Legally released bonded labour
Urban area categories:
• Domestic workers;
• Street vendors/cobblers/hawkers/other service providers working on the streets;
• Construction workers/ plumbers/ masons/ labor/ painters/ welders/ security guards/coolies and other head-load workers;
• Sweepers/ sanitation workers/ malis;
• Home-based workers/ artisans/handicrafts workers/ tailors;
• Transport workers/ drivers/ conductors/helpers to drivers and conductors/cart pullers/ rickshaw pullers;
• Shop workers/ assistants/ peons in small establishments/ helpers/ delivery assistants / attendants/ waiters;
• Electricians/ mechanics/ assemblers/repair workers;
• Washer-men/ chowkidars;
• Other work/non-work ;
• Non-work (pension/ rent/ interest, etc.) .
Services under the scheme can be availed at all public hospitals and empaneled private health care facilities. Also, the basic empanelment criteria allows empanelment of a hospital with a minimum of 10 beds, with the flexibility providprovided to states to further relax this if required. Empanelment of the hospitals under AB-NHPM will be conducted through an online portal by the state government. Information about empaneled hospitals will be made available through different means such as government websites and mobile apps. Beneficiaries can also call the helpline number at 14555.
To control costs, the payments for treatment will be done on package rate (to be defined by the Government in advance) basis. However, hospitals with NABH/NQAS accreditation can be incentivised for higher package rates subject to procedure and costing guidelines.
How to Search Online
For the list of Hospitals, Kindly click the below link and Type as follows.
1. Select State
2. Select District
3. Select Hospital Type - Public, Private (Not for Profit) or Private(For Profit)
4. Select Speciality - General Medicine, Paediatric medical management, Neo-natal, Paediatric cancer, Emergency Room Packages, etc ......
5. Enter Captcha as shown
6. Lastly Enter Search.
Now you will get the list of Hospitals which is covered by Ayushman Bharat.
Screen Shot is attached below.
The Result is given below.
Benefits of PM-JAY
1. Government provides health insurance cover of up to Rs. 5,00,000 per family per year.
2. More than 10.74 crore poor and vulnerable families (approximately 50 crore beneficiaries) covered across the country.
3. All families listed in the SECC database as per defined criteria will be covered. No cap on family size and age of members.
4. Priority to girl child, women and and senior citizens.
5. Free treatment available at all public and empaneled private hospitals in times of need.
6. Covers secondary and tertiary care hospitalization.
7. 1,350 medical packages covering surgery, medical and day care treatments, cost of medicines and diagnostics.
8. All pre-existing diseases covered. Hospitals cannot deny treatment.
9. Cashless and paperless access to quality health care services.
10. Hospitals will not be allowed to charge any additional money from beneficiaries for the treatment.
11. Eligible beneificiares can avail services across India, offering benefit of national portability. Can reach out for information, assistance, complaints and grievances to a 24X7 helpline number - 14555
How to Check Eligibility
1. Go to NHA portal and Log in to mera.pmjay.gov.in
2. Enter your mobile number and captcha code.
3. A one-time password will be sent to your mobile number.
4. After entering the OTP, you will be taken to this screen.
5. Select the state: Fill all the fields like name, mobile number, ration card number, or Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojna URN number.
6. If your name is there in the list, it will show up on the right-hand side of the page.
7. Click on 'Family Members' tab to find the beneficiary details
• Respective special category certificates
• Age proof documents
• Family structure
• Identification details
• Contact information
• Scanned copy of Aadhar
• Income certificate
• Caste certificate