Amazon Quiz 16th April 2021 Answers : Amazon India is back with the daily Amazon Quiz where users can answer questions and stand a chance to Win Armani Watch. All you have to do is that just give the right answers to all the 5 questions asked.
Amazon quizzes focus on product trivia and provide the opportunity for customers to Win Armani Watch. The prizes for these quizzes range from free products (including mobile phones and other gadgets) and goodies to Amazon Pay balance.
Amazon Quiz 16th April 2021 Answers : Live Updates
Q1: In which country is a massive public protest, referred to as the “five twos revolution”, taking place?
Answer : Myanmar
Q2: Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences, who recently built an indigenous spectrograph, is located in which hillstation?
Answer : Nainital
Q3: During the recent T20I series between the Indian Women’s Team and the South African Women’s Team, who won Player of the Series?
Answer : Shafali Verma
Q4: What is the name of this difficult to prepare exotic vegetable?
Answer : Artichoke
Q5: What do you call the person who is obsessed with collecting this item?
Answer : Sneakerhead
Amazon IQOO 7 legend 5G Quiz Answers : Live Updates
Q1: iQOO 7 Legend with highest Antutu Score is powered by which processor?
Answer : Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
Q2: iQOO, the high-performance smartphone brand, is a premium partner of BMW M Motorsport?
Answer : True
Q3: IQOO 7 Legend can charge from 0 to 100% in ______
Answer : 22 minutes
Q4: Which of the below features are enabled in iQOO 7 Legend to provide the ultimate gaming experience?
Answer : All of the Above
Q5: iQOO 7 Legend Camera is loaded with which of the below features?
Answer : All of the Above
Amazon Business Quiz Answers : Live Updates
Q1: You can add multiple users in your Amazon Business account
Answer : Yes
Q2: In which year Amazon Business was started?
Answer : 2017
Q3: At Amazon Business we provide solutions for all types of organizations
Answer : Yes
Q4: When is World Entrepreneurs’ Day celebrated ?
Answer : 21st Aug
Q5: What is the full form of LLC
Amazon Guess the Cricketer Quiz Answers : Live Updates
Q1: Guess who played most ipl matches as captain?
Answer : MS Dhoni
Q2: Guess who holds the record for having bagged the most number of wickets in ipl?
Answer : Lasith Malinga
Q3: Guess who is referred to as the run machine? hint – he is the only indian to score a hundred on his world cup debut!
Answer : Virat kohli
Q4: Guess who holds the record for most sixes scored in IPL ever?
Answer : Chris Gayle
Q5: Guess who hit biggest six in IPL in terms of the length of the ball travelled?
Answer : Robin Utappa
How to Play the Amazon Quiz?
• Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
• Open & Sign In To The Amazon App.
• Go To Home Page & Scroll Down Then You Will See “Amazon Quiz August 15” Banner, Tap On It.
• Now Just Tap On Start Tab To Play The Quiz.
• Make sure to answer by 12 PM as the quiz is not valid after 12 PM today.
Amazon Quiz August 27 Details:
Today’s reward: Rs 50,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon Quiz Answer Today gives you the correct answers to the questions asked in the quiz of Amazon mobile app, the quiz is live every day from 8 am to 12 pm. The quiz is conducted for the promotion of the product, by asking questions the users will get more exposure to the product. This, in fact, will help the brand to get more publicity among the customers. Also, Amazon is giving back to its customers to get the benefit of winning exciting prizes.
Terms And Conditions
• This Daily Quiz Time (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”).
• Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided hereinbelow.
• These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
• To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.