Zerodha Login : https://zerodha.com/ipo/ Apply for IPOs online at Zerodha
Source : Zerodha.com
Zerodha kick-started operations on the 15th of August, 2010 with the goal of breaking all barriers that traders and investors face in India in terms of cost, support, and technology. They named the company Zerodha, a combination of Zero and “Rodha”, the Sanskrit word for barrier.
Today, Zerodha disruptive pricing models and in-house technology have made us the biggest stock broker in India in terms of active retail clients.
Over 6+ million clients place millions of orders every day through Zerodha powerful ecosystem of investment platforms, contributing over 15% of all Indian retail trading volumes.
How to apply for an IPO in Zerodha and how to stay informed of new ones?
You can apply for an IPO through Zerodha using any supported UPI app. Once you install the BHIM UPI app (latest version) and register your UPI ID, follow the below steps to apply for IPOs:
1. Login to Console and select ‘IPO’ in the ‘Portfolio’ menu.
2. Select the IPO you want to apply for from the list of open issues.
3. Enter your UPI ID. The UPI ID is checked to confirm it’s validity. However, we will not be able to check details of the bank account mapped to the UPI ID. You should make sure this UPI ID is mapped to your personal bank account. The IPO application is liable to get rejected if the person who is applying is different from the one whose bank account is used to apply.
4. Place your bid(s). Select the investor type for your application. While placing the bids, only quantity that is a multiple of the lot size is allowed. If you wish to apply at the cut-off price, simply click on the checkbox next to ‘Cutoff-price’. If you want to place a bid at a different price, you can do so by entering a price in the ‘Price’ field:
5. Once you’ve completed all these steps, click on the checkbox to confirm that you have read the RHP and other documents and click on submit:
6. Accept mandate request on your BHIM UPI App:
At the end of the day after submitting the IPO bid, you will receive an SMS from the exchange confirming your application. Meanwhile, to check the status of your order you can select the IPO you have applied for and you’ll be able to see the last updated bids in your application.