YouTube Premium Activate Code: How do you Redeem a YouTube Premium Code?
Use a YouTube gift card or code to make purchases on YouTube. When redeemed, your gift card or code will increase your Google Play balance. You can then use the balance to pay for:
- YouTube Premium
- YouTube Music Premium
- YouTube TV
- Movies and TV shows on YouTube
- Digital content on Google Play
- Channel memberships
- Super Chats and Super Stickers (on mobile)
Redeem your YouTube gift card or code
1. Sign into the Google Account you’d like to use to redeem your gift card.
2. Visit the URL listed on your gift card or go to youtube.com/redeem.
3. Enter the code on your gift card.
4. Click Next.
5. Choose what you’d like to buy if you want to use your balance right away. Select Google Play balance as your payment method.
6. Click Buy to complete the transaction.
Add money to your Google Play balance to pay for an existing YouTube paid membership
- Sign into the Google Account you’d like to use to redeem your gift card.
- Visit the URL listed on your gift card or go to youtube.com/redeem.
- Enter the code on your gift card.
- Click Next.
Once you’ve redeemed your gift card, make sure it’s selected as the payment method for your YouTube Premium, YouTube Music Premium, or YouTube TV membership:
- Sign in to payments.google.com.
- Find your YouTube paid membership and select Manage.
- Under “How you pay,” click Change payment method.
- Choose your Google Play balance.
- Click Save.
YouTube Music Premium:
If you’re a YouTube Music Premium or a YouTube Premium member, you get access to your paid membership benefits and your music library in the YouTube Music app. You will have access even if you’re in a country/region where YouTube Music isn’t available.
The music content that’s available to you at home will travel with you for 6 months so you can keep enjoying your listening experience. Your downloads will also remain available to you for 30 days without an internet connection.
Your paid membership benefits (such as offline listening, background play, ad-free listening, etc.) will only travel with you in the YouTube Music app. These benefits are not currently supported for traveling members in other apps and services.