You can download COVID 19 vaccine certificate using the MyGov Corona Helpdesk WhatsApp Chatbot
Covid vaccination certificates can now be downloaded through the popular online messaging tool WhatsApp chatbot is available for download on MyGov Corona HelpDesk (https://www.mygov.in/covid-19) launced by the central government.
To obtain the COVID 19 vaccine certificate from WhatsApp, go to the MyGov Corona Helpdesk Android or iOS app on your phone and copy the phone number 9013151515. Next, type “download certificate” into the chat. Chatbots will ask for the six-digit OTP (one-time password) that could take up to 30 seconds to generate if the number is linked with the CoWIN platform.
Once the OTP is verified, the chatbot will check to see if the candidate is the correct one. users will get the certificate in under a minute by selecting the option. When a vaccine slot is booked on someone else’s mobile number, the MyGov Corona Helpdesk will not allow users to download certificates for them. You may need to update the WhatsApp application if you registered for the COVID 19 vaccine under a different phone number.
How to Download the Certificate using the MyGov Corona Helpdesk WhatsApp Chatbot
As always, perform these steps:
• Do a search for ‘9013151515′ on What sApp.
• To download your certificate, type ‘Download certificate’ and send the message.
• The phone will receive OTP. Reply this to the WhatsApp message.
• Those who are registered with this CoWIN number will have their names displayed.
• You must type the person’s certificate number, and a PDF version of that certificate will be sent to you.
• When you type “Menu”, you will see additional options.