XClass TV Activate Login : Discover A Smart TV Service Made For You
TV brings you all the joy of TV and none of the frustration. You’re greeted by a home screen that puts the apps and services you love in one place. Quickly pick up where you left off with your recently watched programs, plus get recommendations based on what you watch. Get access to over thousands of movies and TV shows. XClass TV is lightning fast, super simple, and tailored for you – which means less waiting, less searching, and more joy.
How do I connect my cable TV box to my XClass TV?
When you first turn on your TV, you’ll be prompted to connect external devices. You can choose this option to connect your cable TV box to the TV using a HDMI connection
Note: You can only connect your TV cable box to your TV using the HDMI input. The ANT/Cable port is only used to connect to a TV antenna if you have one.
How do I connect my TV antenna to my XClass TV?
If you have a TV antenna, you can connect it to your XClass TV to watch live broadcast channels
When you first turn on your TV, you’ll be prompted to connect an antenna if you have one. If you choose this option, you’ll get step-by-step instructions on your TV screen.
To connect an antenna later:
1. Plug your antenna into your TV’s ANT/Cable port
2. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions about where to place your antenna for the best signal
3. Turn your TV on and press on your remote
4. Follow the on-screen instructions, then select Scan for channels
5. Wait while your TV scans for channels – this can take several minutes
6. When the channel scan is finished, you’ll see the number of channels that were added
7. Select Continue
How do I setup my XClass TV mobile app?
Where can I download the mobile app?
How do I set up the mobile app?
When you open the app for the first time, you’ll get step-by-step instructions on how to pair your mobile device with your TV. If you choose to pair a mobile device later, just go to Settings > Device settings > XClass TV app on your TV.
Please note that you won’t be able to pair your mobile device to your TV if your TV is offline – you’ll need to connect your TV to the Internet and make sure it’s connected to the same network as your mobile device.
Once you select the TV you’d like to pair with, your TV will display a pairing code. Enter the pairing code into the app to complete the pairing process.
How do I set up my XClass TV?
First, plug your TV into a power outlet. Next, make sure you’ve installed 2 AAA batteries into your voice remote (they should come with your TV). Then turn on your TV to get started.
Your TV will guide you through the rest of the setup process with on-screen prompts. Once you’re done, you’ll be directed to the home screen.
If you’d like to connect your TV to the Internet (recommended), you’ll need:
• Your WiFi network name (SSID) and password OR an Ethernet cord
• A mobile device, computer, or tablet so that you can create or sign in to your XClass TV account
• A payment method if you would like to make purchases on your TV
After you’ve set up your TV, you will be automatically directed to the home screen.
How do I connect my XClass TV to the internet?
When you first turn on your TV, you’ll be prompted to connect your TV to the Internet. If you choose to get connected then, you’ll get step-by-step instructions on your TV screen.
How do I connect my TV later on using WiFi?
1. Go to Settings > Network > Choose a network on your TV
2. Select your WiFi network name from the list of available networks
3. If you don’t see your WiFi network name or if it’s hidden (SSID), click Join another network and enter your network name
4. Enter your WiFi password
Your WiFi network name and password will be the same one you use to connect your other devices such as a phone or computer.
Note: XClass TV is not able to connect to networks that require a separate login through a web browser (for example, WiFi networks available through public places, hotels, etc.)
How do I connect my TV later on using an Ethernet cord?
1. Plug one end of your Ethernet cord to your TV’s LAN TV port
2. Plug the other end of your Ethernet cord into your modem or router’s LAN port
3. Go to Settings > Network > Connect with ethernet on your TV
How do I access Peacock Premium at no extra cost for 12 months?
You’ll need to setup your XClass TV account. Then, launch the Peacock app on your TV, and sign up for Peacock.
Note: Your access to Peacock Premium at no extra cost will expire if you don’t sign up for Peacock within 90 days of setting up your XClass TV account. Additional eligibility restrictions and terms apply; visit peacocktv.com/xclassoffer for details.
What can I watch?
With XClass TV, you can stream your favorite movies, shows, music, and even live channels from apps like Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, Disney+, Peacock, and more. You can also plug in any of your favorite devices through HDMI, or access live broadcast TV through an antenna.
Are there free movies and TV shows?
Yes! XClass TV comes with over 10,000 free shows and movies from free apps like XUMO, Tubi and Pluto. Hisense XClass TV customers who create an XClass TV account and Peacock account will get 12 months of Peacock Premium at no extra cost (a $59.88 value). Eligibility restrictions and terms apply.
If you have an antenna to watch live broadcast TV, you can set it up with your TV and access free movies and TV shows based on your location.