xbox.com/play : Play Fortnite with cloud gaming for free on Xbox
Play Fortnite with cloud gaming for free. No subscription required.
Join the Resistance in the final battle to free the Zero Point!
The IO has lined up guards and sky stations, but the Resistance is equipped with new tactics like sprinting, mantling, and more. Board an Armored Battle Bus to be a powerful force or attach a Cow Catcher to your truck for extra ramming power. Take on your opponents in the ultimate battle for the Zero Point in Chapter 3 Season 2: Resistance!
Fortnite is the always evolving, multiplayer game where you and your friends battle to be the last one standing or collaborate to create your dream Fortnite world. Play both Battle Royale and Fortnite Creative for free or purchase Fortnite’s PvE Campaign mode, Save the World. Download now and jump into the action.
This download also gives you a path to purchase access to the Save the World co-op PvE campaign!
How do I play my game with Xbox Game Pass?
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
- Scroll down to Game Pass, and then search for the game tile.
- Select the tile, then select Install.
- Open the Microsoft Store app and search for your game
- On the product detail page, select Install.
Why should I sign in to the Xbox network with a Microsoft account?
- Stay connected to the Xbox community, view achievements, watch game clips, and more
- Store your saved games in the cloud and continue playing on a different Windows device right from where you left off
- Play with your Xbox Wireless Controller on Windows using the Xbox Wireless Adapter
- Easily record, narrate, and share your most epic gaming moments