X1 Credit Card Details : Enter an Invite Code https://x1creditcard.com/invited/
X1 Card, the smartest credit card ever made, is now officially available in the U.S.
X1’s debut was met with excitement and anticipation, attracting the fastest growing fintech waitlist of all time with more than 350,000 people. Now, after being in a private beta for the last six months, X1 Card is officially rolling out to the public, starting with its waitlist.
“With X1, we tossed the rulebook out and designed the first challenger card for digital natives,” said co-founder and CEO, Deepak Rao. “X1 delivers a superior experience that feels both simpler and smarter than any other credit card on the market, and we were so honored last year when hundreds of thousands of people joined our waitlist to get access to that experience. After months of hard work and an extremely promising private beta, we’re thrilled to start rolling out X1 Card to the public.”
To sign up for X1 Card, visit https://x1creditcard.com/
INTELLIGENT BY DESIGN
X1 Card is built from the ground up to transformhow you shop and spend.
- End free trials automatically with auto-expiring virtual cards
- Cancel subscription payments in one click
- Spend anonymously without disclosing your personal information
- Create virtual cards for one-time use
- Get instant notifications non refunds
LIMITS, COMPLETELY RETHOUGHT
X1 Card offers credit limits up to 5X higher than traditional cards. Higher limits mean you can spend the same amount with lower utilization, which can boost your credit score.
- Based on current and future income
- Up to 5X higher
- Increase automatically
X1 raises $12M
- This new round of funding is led by Spark Capital, an investor in Plaid, Affirm, Slack and Twitter, and follows X1 Card’s viral growth with a waitlist nearing 300,000 signups
- CEOs of Yelp, Box, Affirm and Y Combinator Continuity participated in the funding round
- Ash Gupta, former president and Chief Risk Officer at American Express joins X1 as an advisor
X1 today announces a $12 million investment led by Spark Capital with participation from Jared Leto, Box CEO Aaron Levie, Yelp CEO Jeremy Stoppelman, Affirm CEO and PayPal co-founder Max Levchin and Y Combinator Continuity CEO Ali Rowghani.
Ash Gupta is joining X1 as an advisor. Ash retired from American Express in 2018 after 40 years of continuous service where he was the Chief Risk Officer. As the President of Global Risk and Information management teams, he was instrumental in navigating American Express successfully through the great recession.
The funding follows X1 Card’s viral growth since opening up its waitlist in September. The waitlist is already nearing 300,000 signups and is on its way to becoming the largest ever waitlist for a fintech product.
“The reaction to X1’s unveiling and waitlist was outstanding, and we cannot wait to bring this card to market and to the hundreds of thousands who have signed up for it,” said X1 co-founder and CEO, Deepak Rao. “We’re honored to partner with Spark Capital and this phenomenal group of investors as we continue to build X1 and modernize the credit card industry.”