www.youscience/utah Student Login : Utah Student Login Process
To login into Utah Student Account, go to: http://www.youscience.com/utah/ and click Student Login. Enter the required information: First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth. Click Begin Exam. Teachers will need to authorize students in order to allow them to begin.
YouScience is used by nearly a million students in thousands of school districts to create hyper-personalized pathways.
The Utah Student Login process
Go to: http://www.youscience.com/utah/ and click Student Login.
Enter the required information:
- First Name*
- Last Name*
- Date of Birth* (Month, Day, Year)
- Current Class Level
- Student ID
- Exam Code – Provided by the teacher
Click Begin Exam
Teachers will need to authorize students in order to allow them to begin.
How do I register to be a proctor?
Registering to become a proctor is a simple, one-time process
Downloadable article resources are available in the Files section of this page.
Follow these simple step-by-step instructions:
- Go to your state* landing page: www.youscience.com/login or www.youscience/statename (i.e. www.precisionexams.com/california)
*National Health Science Assessment, go towww.youscience.com/nchse
*LAPSEN / NECI-911, go towww.youscience.com/lapsen-login
- Select Proctor > Registration
Step 1 of 4: Enter the required information and click NEXT
If you are a new user, our proctor registration requires a double authentication. Your administrator may have already submitted your information for approval. However, if you see the following screen, complete the required contact information for one of your administrators or directors to complete this step.
Step 2 of 4: Read and accept the electronic Proctor Agreement form and click NEXT
How do I create an exam code?
In just a few simple steps, proctors can create their own exam codes for students to earn industry-recognized certifications.
Check out our “Proctor Experience Video” or follow the simple step-by-step instructions below.
1. Go to your state landing page: youscience.com/statename (i.e. youscience.com/california)
2. If you are creating an exam code for an NCHSE exam, go to the NCHSE landing page: www.youscience.com/nchse Contact Support if your proctor account needs linking to the NCHSE platform.
3. Click Proctor Login
4. Enter your Proctor ID and Password
Under the tab My Exams > Exam List, click the Add Exam button.
Within the Add Exam screen, follow the system prompts
- Enter a Class Name – this is the name you will use to identify each of your classes.
- Select a class Period for the exam.
- Select a class Term for the exam.
- Select the type of assessment that you want to create an exam code for. Descriptions are provided for each assessment type to help you know which assessment works for you.
5. Select the exam you intend to give for this class. The list of exams is fairly long. We recommend using the search bar to search for the exam name or number.
6. Once you have selected the correct exam, click Create Exam in the bottom right corner.
Your exam code will be a unique alphanumeric 8-digit code. Students will log in to the exam platform using that code.