www.urbanflixtv.com Activate : Watch UrbanflixTV on Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, Smart TV
UrbanflixTV is accessible on multiple devices including iOS devices, Android devices, MACs, PCs, streaming media boxes such as Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV and Chromecast.
Subscriptions are only $3.99 a month, but you can try out the service for seven days free with a trial subscription. You can also purchase an annual subscription for just $39.99, which basically means you get two months free. Credit: UrbanflixTV UrbanflixTV is a subsidiary of AMC Networks that was launched in 2015.
How to watch via Roku
- Either browse through the “Categories” on the left and look for the UrbanflixTV app on the right pane.
- Or go to “Search Channels” and type UrbanflixTV.
How to watch on Smart TV
How to watch via Amazon FireTV
- Press right on the remote until you reach the “Apps” section. Press down to enter the Apps section, then use the directional pad to find the UrbanflixTV app.
- Press left on the remote until you reach the magnifying glass icon or the Search section. Use the directional pad to type UrbanflixTV.
How to watch
- You can use Chromecast
- You can mirror or Airplay from your Apple iOS device’s UrbanflixTV app
- You can plug your laptop or computer into your TV using an HDMI cable
- You can plug your mobile device into your TV using 2 cables: mobile connector to HDMI adapter and an HDMI cable
- You can watch from a browser
Why is my account blocked
An account can be blocked when our system registers more than three (3) devices or browsers that you might have tried to watch from.
To refresh your account, log out on all the devices that you are using to watch, then log back in.
How to watch on Apple TV
Here are the steps to install the UrbanflixTV app on your Apple TV if you already have an account:
- Launch the App Store app from your Home screen.
- In the App Store, search for UrbanflixTV to find the app, then select “Get” to start the installation.
- After installation, the UrbanflixTV app will appear on the home screen.
- Once installed, open the UrbanflixTV app and click the Sign In button.
NOTE: If you are not yet a subscriber, set up your account at urbanflixtv.com on a web or mobile browser.
5. Enter your UrbanflixTV email address and password.
Your device is now connected to your UrbanflixTV account.
How to watch via Chromecast
- An active UrbanflixTV account
- A Chromecast, Chromecast Ultra, or TV with Chromecast built-in.
- A casting device and Wi-Fi network.
- A recent version of Google Chrome (version 72 or higher).
- To connect your casting device and Chromecast device to the same Wi-Fi network.
How to watch via AirPlay
You can use AirPlay to watch our videos on your TV by playing from your Mac, iPad, or iPhone.
To watch videos using AirPlay:
1. Make sure your Apple TV is set up.
2. Make sure your Apple device is logged on to the same WIFI network as your Apple TV.
3. Open the video on your Apple device and click on the AirPlay icon.
4. In the pop-up that appears, select the desired TV and the video will begin playing.